Arnold Clark Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Arnold Clark

Application

I interviewed at Arnold Clark

Interview

Long winded. Did not actually delve into the experience i had and would be able to bring to the role. Interviews were arranged poorly and were not on time. Failed to explain the role and why the position was available

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk me through your CV.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Clark (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied on Arnold Clarks Website, heard back that afternoon, arranged a video call Interview (due to covid) for the following week, spoke the manager of the department for about 45 minutes, Manager was really nice and made it feel more like a conversation. Made me feel comfortable and explained the job role well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you know about Arnold Clark? How would you keep yourself motivated during a challenging day? How would you handle a stressful situation? What experience do you have that would make you good for this positions?

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arnold Clark (Leeds, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Easy, quick, simple. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. .. .. c.c..cc.c.c djsj sjdja sjsjcj sjajs

Interview Questions
  • General personality questions to get to know me

Arnold Clark

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Clark in Aug 2020

Interview

Will in recruitment was great, very friendly and responsive to emails. Starts off with a telephone call about the role and to arrange a video interview. Very basic questions in the video interview e.g Why do you want the role? What can you bring to us? etc Had an interview with the sales manager for the new showroom and wow, it couldn't be any different to my experience with Will. The interview (if you could call it that) consisted of one question which was "What questions do you have about the role". I didn't get any chance to sell myself or get a word in edgeways as all he spoke about was commission and his own experience working elsewhere. It was very laid back and even included a couple of swear words... Gave me the impression that I got the job as most professional employers wouldn't swear in an interview. Turns out I didn't get the role, and crazily the recruitment team DON'T GIVE ANY FEEDBACK. I would understand this if it was the first or second stage, but when you get to a FINAL interview... just wow. Obviously the final interview is to see if your face fits, mine didn't.

Interview Questions
  • The interview only had one question, which was "What questions do you have about the role". Don't expect any standard questions in the final interview, you know, the ones where you sell yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wigan, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Clark (Wigan, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Relaxed Interview with the general manager Euan. Really nice bloke. Very passionate about the company. Asked the standard questions of ‘Why Arnold Clark?’ and ‘What do I want to get out of it?’ I definitely left the interview wanting the job more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arnold Clark

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnold Clark

Interview

I applied for the role of Product Consultant on the Arnold Clark after reading the description of the role. The wording suggested they were looking for a candidate not necessarily with experience of the exact role, but something similar in terms of working in a sales environment as long as they have the desire and passion. Turned out to be a waste of time, it took them two weeks to respond and didn't even offer an interview. The job however is also still listed on the website more than 5 days later. Seems as if they weren't necessarily interested in speaking to potential candidates as not even a simple interview was offered.

Arnold Clark

Application

I interviewed at Arnold Clark

Interview

Quick chat with manager and franchise manager about role. Phone call a few days later to offer the job. Didnt ever go into too much detail or ask many questions. Very informal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arnold Clark (Aberdeen, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2019

Interview

It is usually a 2 step process. However, if you impress them straight away, they will try to do both stages there and then. I was mis-sold the branch and how it was performing. The Job in real life was horrendous. They were not prepared for me starting even though, they had 3 weeks notice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arnold Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Clark

Interview

Seemed to have been picked for interview by mistake. When I got there and they realised I had just graduated/no agency experience yet they didn’t want to know and just rushed through questions out of procedure.

Interview Questions
  • No real questions after realising I had been put through to interview by mistake.
1 person found this interview helpful

Arnold Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnold Clark

Interview

It was a pleasant interview, very professional with lots of information given. It was about an hour long and i was given second interview with manager immediately. Lots of questions about your previous role, about earnings and hours worked.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews