Arrowstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arrowstreet

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrowstreet

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrowstreet (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was via email with cover letter and portfolio attached. I later was scheduled for an in person interview where they just asked me to describe some of my projects.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe one of your favorite projects from your portfolio for us?   Answer Question

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrowstreet (Boston, MA).

Interview

I didn't fit neatly into the available job postings but I knew some people and felt like I had relevant experience. After reaching out in person to one of my contacts I had an interview with two people in higher management. It was pretty relaxed and conversational. Trying to flesh out my interests in seeing my career grow and how that may or may not fit with the type of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to continue doing the typology that you have experience in?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arrowstreet (Somerville, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a phone screening followed by an in-person interview a few weeks later. The interview involved a skills test - some simple InDesign layout, nothing tricky, just confirming I had the skills I said I had. I had a second interview several weeks after the first, with a second skills test, this time for writing. I had a chance to ask some thoughtful questions about company culture. About a month later, I was considering another offer, but still wanted to know about this one; I called as a courtesy and was happy to receive an offer, which I accepted.
    As a note, the person who interviewed and hired me is no longer with the firm, so future experiences may differ.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer?   1 Answer