Arthur D. Little Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arthur D. Little Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2018

3.3

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in April 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews. First phone interview was with a young associate at the company and consisted of a basic case question. The second phone interview was more extensive and with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you advise a telecommunications company looking to expand to colleges in the New England area?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in January 2017.

Interview

There were 2 phone Interviews by 2 Principals from the Office. We had a pleasant one hour conversation, mostly about things that came up in the cover letter. The first one had a brain teaser, and the second one a case study.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview; there were 3 rounds - each involving a bit of HR related questions and one or two case studies or puzzles (listed below). Each interview was conducted very professionally while exuding a strong interpersonal culture that is characteristic of ADL.

Note: I was suffering from a viral infection during the interview and the Principal who took the interview went out of his way to make me feel comfortable during the interview

Interview Questions

• Case Study: Deciding on the location of an airport   Answer Question
    • Case Study: Deciding future course of action for a radio station in India   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

Above average process, however inabaility to uncover creative and analytical skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dont accept unless your happy with the salary, bonuses are poor as company is nor doing well and very political on bonuses

Analyst / Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (New York, NY) in October 2007.

Interview

Begins with campus/phone interviews, usual to discuss background and a short case. If successful, you get called into the office for in-person interviews. It starts with a group presentation, where you speak about your qualifications and fit to several employees. Then it moves on to 3-4 one-on-one interviews, where it is again about your experience as well as a case. Types of cases very among interviews.

Interview Questions

• Some of the cases were more difficult than others, but the hardest ones required more quantitative analysis.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interviews followed standard path, fit+case + questions for the interviewer at the end. The fit was focused on the motivation for the company with emphasis on differentiating factors and key factors to consider when making final decision which company to go for.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little.

Interview

Multiple case interview rounds with Managers, Principals and final round with Partner. General atmosphere was friendly but questions were not necessarily easy. Managers were nice approachable, with more questions testing logic and thought process than anything else

Intern - Monthly Interview

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with consultants/managers. Each round consisted of personal questions (fit questions) and a case study.
    The HR, as well as the consultants, are very nice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted an hour. 10 mins of general fit questions as well as a bit about me. Market sizing questions. Friendly interview who was aware it was my first interview case study and made me feel comfortable.

Fulltime Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arthur D. Little in December 2017.

Interview

The interview consist of case part and fit questions; Fit questions last something like 10 minutes. And then comes the case part, which is a market sizing. Overall it is difficult but the people in ADL is really nice.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the how many people use apple pay to take underground   Answer Question