Ascensus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ascensus (Dresher, PA).

Interview

There was phone screening followed by an onsite interview.And there was HR call ,went through some behavioral questions and salary negotiation.And I got offer after 2 weeks of my interview.

Interview Questions

• They gave me simple C# program to write and asked the questions on the same program I wrote and they asked went through my resume and tried to get the details about my previous project and education and all details.and some basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascensus.

Interview

Meet with few of QAmanager they seemed to ask same question over and again which lack of communication and coordination. In hour I spoke with them I sense there is lot of disfunction with the company. There was not even proper follow up or response to questions post interview.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascensus (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

it was a long process. I applied online in December, got the first phone screening in January, and the second phone interview 2 weeks later was more detailed. Finally I had the face to face interview yesterday. I spoke with 3 different people. They were all cool. I spoke with a supervisor, then the VP, and then the HR specialist who asked if I wanted an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations?   1 Answer

Retirement Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ascensus (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The process started with a phone call screening interview, where it was general questions and focused on the what position is and does. The second was in person 1:1 with a supervisor. The 3rd interview was right after the second if the interview felt you were fitting and then moved on to a third, where she would screen you to see if you would like an offer. Lastly, it was with a person who gave me an offer. It is important to be clear about wages as it is somewhat focused.

Director Shared Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascensus.

Interview

Initial interview with talent acquisition rep. Second interview with HR Director. Third interview with VP who I would be reporting to. Overall it took an extremely long amount of time, and I put in a lot of effort and time. After the third interview 1.5 months passed before being notified that I would not receive an offer. By that point I had already moved on.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascensus (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University and got a campus interview. It was a regular, routine behavioral interview. They asked basic questions about myself, about my resume and experience, and my interests inside and outside of development.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascensus (Newton, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had face to face interview from 10 to 3 pm, no break.. each person asked the same question over and over again.. if "I am comfortable with manual testing".. Recruter had never submitted the interview agenda , I had no clue whom am I talking about.. I sent follow up email.. in October 2016.. still waiting for a reply.. How long does it take to reply with a standard "copy/paste" message , something like "thank you for your interest.. blah.. blah..blah" No wonder , that Ascensus has a hard time to hire... it seems like positions are constantly open.. not because company is growing, just because people are leaving..

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with manual testing?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascensus in August 2016.

Interview

Took almost two months so I had forgotten that I even applied for this job. This was two months after a phone interview with no follow up. I even sent a thank you right after the phone interview.

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascensus (Newton, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day to schedule a phone screen. I had an in person schedule a few days later, and a 2nd in person was scheduled the day after my 1st in person. I got called a week later with a decision.
    First interview was with a VP, 2nd was with 2 directors and the CIO. Very relaxed atmosphere, no outrageous or trick questions. Everyone I spoke with was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What was it about the people in your current job that has made you stay?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1. Get in touch with Ascensus rep on a job fair.
    2. (+3 months)Get an invitation in email from unattended mailbox, 2 positions, both looking good.
    3. Apply, wait, get no reply, forget.
    4. (+2 weeks)Receive absolutely same invitation email from same unattended mailbox.
    5. Try finding out at least some contact info to ask what's going on, discover that no such info on website. Call Ascensus's 1-800 number, operator can't provide such an info as public contacts but can forward a message which would be answered in timely manner.
    6. (+2 weeks) repeat (4), (5).

Absolutely businesslike approach.