Ascent (Missouri) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Interviews at Ascent (Missouri)

Positive33%
Negative67%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral17%
Staffing Agency17%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascent (Missouri)

Ascent (Missouri)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri)

Interview

Meet with HR to discuss a fit and asked a few questions before meeting with hiring manager to discuss what the role is about and whether or not it would be agood fit.

Interview Questions
  • whats your 5 year plan
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2018

Interview

I was hired after one phone and one in person interview. I worked for about a week before I got a call saying that they didn't think I was the right fit. Not sure how they came to that conclusion.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what interested me about the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016

Interview

Very Informal. I was called to come in for a 1:1 Interview. Everyone seemed very laid back. Talked about my past experience and where is see myself going. We also talked deeply about what ascent does. I called and emailed and never heard anything about the position.

Interview Questions
  • Please talk about your past experience and how it will be an asset for Ascent

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Maryland Heights, MO)

Interview

Candidates have to go through a staffing agency to apply. I almost gave on the interview because the staffing agency could barely seem to get one scheduled after several weeks. Interviewer and staffing agency deliberately underplayed certain undesirable aspects of the position. I was completely mislead about what my job would entail. Very unethical. The interview was fast, and they pretty much offered me the job right away. It became apparent quickly that they're desperate for workers due to high turnover.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have previous experience in this industry, or with any of the applications that we use?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2015

Interview

Lots of questions about your experience in customer service and why you want the position. From what i could tell, it didnt matter what you answered, the turnover is so bad, if you apply, you will probably get hired.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in Sep 2011

Interview

I met with, and was screened by, the HR director. I subsequently met with the Sr. VP of Engineering and the Engineering manager to whom I would potentially be assigned.

Interview Questions
  • Who were your former employers? What experience do you have and what are your skills? What were your previous job assignments? What salary do you expect?
2 people found this interview helpful