Ascent Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascent Solar

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Solar (Thornton, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Ascent Solar hires retail sales associates through a company called The Employment Firm. I saw an ad for employment on Craigslist Denver. I applied online at the TEF website. A few week later I was contacted by Amy at TEF to set up an interview time with her at the TEF Denver location. The interview with Amy was average. A few days after the first interview Amy contacted me to set up an interview at the Ascent Solar corporate offices in Thornton. The interview at Ascent Solar was a two person interview that took about 45 minutes and was also an average interview. At the end of the interview I was made an offer. I was told that the offer would be emailed to me later that day, and that I'd have to e-sign the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ascent Solar?   1 Answer

Final Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascent Solar (Denver, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

Brief and easy since you start through a staffing agency not much to it just have to apply when hiring. There are also no guarantee that you will get hired fulltime. If work gets slow they will lay off. But the staffing agency normaly will find you more work if wanted.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions asked just had to fill out w2 and paper work at staffing agency   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations