KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Asked general question

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Answered well but because of extreme level of discrimination, I have not been offered the job despite living locally and have higher level of education in similar in Finance. Honeywell UK do not follow equal opportunity law at all. You need to be Caucasian/White in UK, to get jobs in Honeywell. IN UK employers and Employment agencies work like a indicate and always try to block other ethnic minority candidates getting from the good high paid senior roles. I myself is an example, having a Masters degree from an UK university, I have struggling to get right role as per my education. Hiring Managers need to take training on how to treat candidates equally and select them based on their education and skill sets, not by their race, origin and religion.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Honeywell Careers

Cover image for Honeywell

At Honeywell, we’ve always adapted to be changing the way the world works. Now we’re leading the charge as industry undertakes digital...More

• Why Honeywell?