Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017
1,184 Interview Reviews

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell in August 2017.

Interview

I had a digital interview through Montage. I was asked 10 questions and provided time to answer. The problem is that I did not know how much time I had to answer so I found myself rushing. I've done this before and had 2 minutes. I do not like these. You have no "clues" to go from vs. speaking with someone. Did I answer the question completely enough? I also did not know how many questions were going to be asked to allot the time required. These improvements would be appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary range?   1 Answer
    • Introduce myself and say why I am a match for the position.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Honeywell and why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question
    • Did you apply for any other roles?   Answer Question
    • Provide an example of solving a conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last employer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

First, a recruiter interviewed me by phone for 20 mins and referred me to a hiring manager. Then the hiring manager interviewed me by phone for 30 mins. Last I was invited to an on site panel interview that lasted 3 hours.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by several executives, included the President, Technical Manager, Sales Director and HR Manager. Tests included techical knowledge, commercial skills, language proficiency, and personality survey. The first interview was over the telephone, by the current sales director for Latin America. The main interview was in person, in California.

Interview Questions

• They asked techical questions, like, What is SpreadNet   1 Answer

Future Finance Leaders Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Campus interview following a pre-interview dinner with the other candidates. Following that, I was invited to visit Honeywell for lunch and two additional interviews. All staff were very friendly and supportive.

Interview Questions

• There were a number of accounting-focused questions, including journal entries and basics on financial statements.   Answer Question

Qualification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick on campus interview that I got through career fair at my school. I was called into an interview but wasn't explicitly told what the position was for. Ended up mucking it up a bit because of that, but I'm sure I could have found out more about it had I asked around.

Interview Questions

• Mostly none technical questions regarding what my character and drive's like.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Face to Face with senior manager

- Tell us your biggest weakness and how you wish to improve it
    - Time you had to work in a group setting
    - Time you had to work with someone difficult and how you overcame them
    - What is your biggest strength

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got an interview through conference. First was a phone interview, more like a pre-screening. The second was a behavioral interview on the day of the conference with an engineer from the Arizona branch of Honeywell

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot of tasks in your hand and how did you manage them?
      Questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Process Operator Interview

Interview

Very good place to work ,great benefits ,and people to work with and for.very welcoming nice people professional,courtious.good questions on how to handle yourself ,the atmosphere what they expect from you and themselves.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I dropped my resume in the career fair, and I got email feedback 2days later. I scheduled a phone interview about one week later. But after that, I only get an auto-email and I don't know what's the next step .

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Interview

I was called in for an interview after applying online. The interviewer or HR never followed up with me or responded to emails to check on the status weeks after despite telling me I would hear from them. This is extremely unprofessional. If a candidate takes the time to interview with you, you can write an email back.