Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Interview Questions

Interviews at Honeywell

1,871 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Fairly simple, easy behavioral questions. Most questions had pertained to my resume; if you have a project or previous experience, they will likely ask you to speak more about it.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you had to resolve a conflict within a team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I had an interview with a team leader but did not get the offer. Later on, my resume got passed to a different team by the recruiter, got a phone interview with the team leader for an IoT project

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in July 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview, with 5 individuals in the mechanics lab I was interviewing for. Questions were simply and it was more like a discussion, but I was pretty nervous so some of my answers were less coherent than I would like.

Quality Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got questions based off of my resume. Only a few questions about work dynamics but the interview was primarily based off my resume. They also asked some questions on what computer programs I used to be a QE and what skills I had pertaining to my other QE position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I interviewed with management and different members of the team to see whether I was a good fit with them. They also asked of my previous work experience and involvements.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you and a group member had differences.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell in June 2020.

Interview

Due to covid the interview was over the phone. I felt it went well without too many unnecessary questions. You do interview with multiple people but that is usually the norm these days.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation you encountered at work and how did you resolve it and communicate it to others.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Honeywell (Charlotte, NC) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview took place with hiring manager and HR Generalist. Lots of Behavioral questions. Skipped over critical questions. Suspect that the interview was a formality to allow another candidate to get the job.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral, ie; "Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with your manager, and how you handled it"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Mason, OH).

Interview

Most of the questions were Behavioral Interview questions. During the interview process, there was a phone screen with the recruiter, then another phone interview with the direct hiring manager, followed by a telephone panel interview (multiple interviewers) and then an on-site interview.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Charleston, SC) in May 2020.

Interview

Contacted by scheduler and a date was setup for online interview. No vetting questions. Day of interview, supposed to be an hour. When one declined I should have understood then this was a waste of time. No questions about the role, just two canned questions asked. Got a letter, thanks - no thanks on a Saturday in the middle of the day. I guess they couldn't wait until Monday.

Interview Questions

• What was the best project, and what is your biggest weakness.   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in May 2020.

Interview

I received an email from a coordinator with questions to answer and ask for a sample of work. She then forwarded them to the hiring manager. I had a screening phone interview with the hiring manager. Took an hour, basic screening questions. Then a week later I had a panel phone interview with the Department Head, Hiring Manager, and a future teammate. Most questions across all interviews were behavior based. This one also took an hour. They said they wouldn't be making a decision for a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a instructional design project you've worked on. What was your process and challenges during the project?
      How do you measure success of a project?
      Customers can be demanding and have high expectations, describe a time this was true and how you handled it.
      Customers, stakeholders, and managers are all invested in your product, how do you communicate with all the parties involved?
      How do you know if your internal and/or external customers are satisfied with your work?
      Describe a time you had a creative idea, what was it and what was the result of implementation?
      Describe a time you took action to exceed expectations.
      Describe a time you were on a deadline and you weren't getting cooperation from your stakeholders, how do you address it?
      What is your approach to creating training?
      On a scale of 1-5 what is your interest level in this position?   Answer Question