Aso Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aso Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aso

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aso (Sarasota, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I had to push the process forward. They completely dropped the ball many times but organized trips to their offices when I called for an update on the position. I don't think they were leading me on, I think they are confused on their own direction. I never received an offer, an update, a thank you but no thank you, nothing. This was not for a mid level position, this was for a fairly visible role within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Did I enjoy a difficult internal situation?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Aso (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Probably a little more lengthy than needed but thorough and they keep you informed through the whole process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation required.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aso (Sarasota, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The night before when I submitted my resume, they contacted me the following day. I had 3 phone interviews (HR, and 2 managers).

A week later they called me if I wanted to meet up for r a 1:1 interview at their main office. I had 4 1:1 interviews (HR, 2 managers, and the VP).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hourly rate was not negotiable since it is an internship. There is a 50:50 chance that you can get a full time position. It depends if by the end of the internship there is any open positions.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aso (Sarasota, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

My experience was shocking. All interviews were very professional until my interview with the CEO. During my interview with him, we asked personal questions related to my finances, the status of my wife and her family, including where she was born and where her parnets lived. When it got around to my family and I mentioned my mother had passed away, he asked how she died. It was very uncomfortable and despite my attempts to bring the questions back around to the job I was interviewing for, the personal questions continued. I reported what had happened to the HR Manager at the end of the interview. It was a very upsetting experience

Interview Questions

• The personal questions were unexpected, especially coming from an experienced CEO. It was clear that I was uncomfortable with these questions, but the majority of the questions related to my personal background and not to the job.   Answer Question