Aspiriant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aspiriant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.5

Wealth Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspiriant in August 2017.

Interview

I met with about 5 people, each for 30 minutes. The interview is more about if you would fit with the client services role rather than asking your behavioral/technical questions, but overall pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why here? Why this position? Strengths/weaknesses? Have you ever dealt with someone difficult?   Answer Question

Associate - Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aspiriant (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was 2 rounds and including the HR phone interview it was 3 rounds.
    The questions asked are fairly SOARL type questions. But they place great emphasis on communication skills - vocal and written.

Interview Questions

• Challenges at current work place   1 Answer

Associate - Investment Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspiriant (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the whole process took three weeks. HR manager was very pleasant to speak to and he sped me along to the 1st round. It didn't even feel like he was interviewing me. 1st round is with the manager and another team member and both were very pleasant to speak with, more like having a conversation. Then I was called back the following week for a 2nd round, and this time it is with the MD and another team member. Again, the interview was pleasant, which makes me a feel a bit nervous. Overall, it was very easy. They didn't ask the usual "why do you want to work specifically for this company?" It was more of whether you are a fit for this role, which is heavy in customer service and they were looking for a detailed oriented person and a team player. Surprised that I was called in for a 3rd round, as there were only two rounds scheduled. And there was a writing sample to a client to test your listening skill, comprehension, and writing skill. In the end they had chosen the other candidate, so he must have been exemplary.

Interview Questions

• With so many different personalities in this department and the various groups that we work with, how do you deal with them?   Answer Question

Investment Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspiriant (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I had 2 in person interviews, typical questions: why interested in this company, why are you leaving current employer, accomplishments, weaknesses and strengths.