Assante Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assante Corporation Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

3.2

National Account Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Assante Corporation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I met different people in Dorval. The first one was a referal. He presented my to 3 other person. One of them was the director there of human ressources. After talking with me he realized that there were a possible job position for me. He then talk with the people in Toronto who agreed to create this position. I was after that presented to the person in charge of the office in Dorval. Finally I passed an interview through Skype with my future manager and the person in charge of human ressources in Toronto.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give an example of a difficult client and how I reacted.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Financial Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assante Corporation (London, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Four Steps:
    1. Telephone interview with recruiter
    2. In person interview with recruiter
    3. Meet the team at the branch (5 people asking you questions) and also skills tests
    4. Meet the main advisor for another 60-90 minutes

Interview Questions

• Past experience, strengths, weaknesses, why this career, long term goals, very standard questions   Answer Question

Administratgive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assante Corporation (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume to hiring agency. After meeting with recruiter, met with position supervisor. Met for approximately 40 minutes discussing duties of position and how my qualifications would complement this position. Did not do any additional testing. Did not meet with any additional personnel.

Tetemarketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assante Corporation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Met a rather unsynpatethic women manager. The job was to finfd leads for one of their financial advi ser. So you reallly are not working for Assante but for an individual that works for Assante, The salary was only $13..00 an hour + commission of $50.00 per lead found , providing hat the lead is good (he must invest at least $50, 000. with Assante ) Good luck with that !!!

Interview Questions

• Was given a sheet with different pitches on how to approach people on a list on the phone and to convince them to have an interview with the financial adviser ,on his financial situation at their office.The question was to pick one of these pitches that you think was the best and the shortest. I was then sent home to think about that and phone the manager back if I decided to go further with this.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assante Corporation in March 2010.

Interview

It was very simple

Interview Questions

• How famillier are you with Quickbooks & Simply Accounting and Tax package   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation done as what is required they have already offered

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assante Corporation in June 2009.

Interview

Began with telephone interview.

Personal interview a few days later

first question: tell me something you have done wrong on previous job and how you rectified it

Interview Questions

• What is something that you did wrong on previous job and how did you correct it?   Answer Question