Aston Carter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.6

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Received a telephone call after completing a small three week job for them, which turned out favorably. he indicated I would be perfect for the job however, it would require me to travel out of town for the duration of the job. We negotiated a couple of days went over the job requirements, all by telephone and I packed and left town for the new assignment

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I had in the required fields?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief, on point, staff is friendly and helpful in helping you find jobs that you are looking for. Not a lot of questions asked, but most of them is figuring out how you fit to their clients.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important thing when you look for jobs?   Answer Question

Controller/Accountant Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Buffalo, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening led to office interview screening as candidate for professional accounting positions. Honest and forthright approach with enthusiastic and sincere interest in learning my experience. Followed up with subsequent leads and communicated effectively. They actively work for you!

Interview Questions

• To elaborate on your technical skills and experience mentioned on my resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter. Skype interview with internal recruiter. Half day shadow/interview with a select group of account managers. Shadow 3-4 senior level recruiters and asked questions regarding their role and happiness with the company

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Got an interview through a Rec2Rec company. Interview with three different leaders was nearly 2 hours, then a second interview (10mins) with the director of sales a few days after.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and within a couple of days I received a telephone call with their internal recruiter, after a quick chat I was invited to meet the internal recruiter in London. Wasn't successful on this occasion. but was a real eye opener

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I had in the required fields?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

1-to-1 with Internal Recruiter then a further 1-to-1 with a young Team Leader.
    Questions were relatively straightforward: - motivations, education, why recruitment, etc.
    Offices are nice, full of energy and professional.

Interview Questions

• Very Straightforward:

- motivations, education, why recruitment, etc.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Mine was a 2 stage interview process with an offer swiftly after. I was interviewed by 4 people across 2 stages. I was given a lot of information about the company, growth plans, the team and challenges within the role. A very honest and open interview process with people I enjoyed meeting and could see myself working with.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very conversational as they were very interested in my background and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Relatively straightforward, met with around 5 people moving up in Seniority as the interviews went on. Around 30 mins to 1 hour with each. Lots of questions around motivations and a few competency questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any examples of when you've gone above and beyond?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Meetings lots of people. one after another. I think i met about 5 people including the internal recruiter. Lots of the same questions again and again, and some people clearly hadn't interviewed before. overall, mostly nice people with the exception of one who was a bit aggressive.

Interview Questions

• why do you want work here? what other companies are you looking at? what makes you think you will be successful in recruitment.   Answer Question
    • why do you want work here?   Answer Question