Astrophysics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Astrophysics Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Astrophysics (City of Industry, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Called on the phone to find out my interest in position and salary range. Then I was brought in for in-person interview with a 3-person panel. 2nd in-person interview consisted of conversation with CEO. All interviews were conducted in a conference room and questions were read off a prepared interview sheet.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working in a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astrophysics (City of Industry, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I recieved a brief screening call and was asked to interview by an HR assistant. Interviewers were that same HR assistant, a senior mechanical engineer, and the secretary to the CEO. Interview was very personality intensive, and they spoke at length of all the good things about the company. I was asked about communication, teamwork, and my experiences.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine the coefficient of friction between an object and a ramp?   1 Answer

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Astrophysics (Industry, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Human resource recruiter was very blind sighted about the job I was applying for. Lady was rather blunt and rude. The process was really slow, lots of waiting. Was not able to answer all my questions and felt like nobody could impress them even if they were overqualified.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Astrophysics (Walnut, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview conducted by HR and assistant = professional dialogue - things appear promising... but things do not continue that way.

Interview Questions

• Will you work as needed to get the job done?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was what it was - no negotiating from the offer.