Atea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atea Interview Questions

Interviews at Atea

2.5

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Drammen (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atea (Drammen (Norway)) in May 2010.

Interview

Supplied my CV with very motivated cover letter by email directly to company's HR manager. He pointed me to the Director of the Region who appointed first face to face interview. I was interviewed by the Regional Director himself and Technical Manager.

Even I expected some test or technical interview, there was no technical questions at all. Just general questions about me as a person, my skills and my work experience. It was a very pleasant conversation, and the managers were very kind and welcoming. My Norwegian was really not very good but still I shown them what I could (after 5 months living in Norway) and they were very satisfied with progress.

After couple of weeks a background screening was done by some external company. I waited for 2-3 weeks more to get the written offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell us something about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations happened. Since my Norwegian was really bad, I was happy to get an engineering job. The offered wages in probation period was based on incentive model. That means very low base salary and nice percentage charged hours. It was quite fair since they didn't know me and I had no working history in Norway before. At the end of probation period, I've been earning almost like my colleagues (senior engineers).

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atea (Riga (Latvia)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and quite simple.
    It consisted of an interview with direct manager and HR and country manager at the same day.
    None of the questions like "Where do you see yourself n 5 years".
    The company provided both job offer and a feedback withing next day.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions like "Where do you see yourself n 5 years"   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atea (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st interview with recruiter, 2nd with boss and future collague, 3rd with boss. Afterwords personality test and background check plus references. Offer came and there was some discussion over the salary. Everyone involved was very professional.

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atea in June 2016.

Interview

Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the QA and software testing?   Answer Question