Atheer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atheer

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atheer.

Interview

I received an email from the "internal" recruiter which ended up being the same exact person that interviewed me for the same position for another company. Don't be fooled by the email. I find out this lady is a recruiting consultant for Atheer and another start-up in the Bay Area. I'm not sure how many more companies she consults for but surprising she did not remember me. Her style of interviewing is not ideal. She didn't even look at my online portfolio.

She will focus on two aspects of the job requirements and ask you multiple questions about your experience with it. If you don't answer strongly and yes to all the questions asked she will say that they are actually looking for someone with more experience in so and so. She must have a quota for phone calls because she should see by my resume about my experience and not waste my time and other job seekers scheduling phone interviews.

"You definitely have the creativity down, but we're looking for someone who has more experience creating content."

Interview Questions