- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Athreon
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malad City, ID
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Athreon (Malad City, ID) in Aug 2023
1. Applied online with a resume. 2. Online recorded interview. 3. In-person Zoom meeting. Very personable and felt good throughout the interview. 4. Audio to transcribe test. They of course give you a difficult recording to transcribe to see what skills you have. However they give you no guidelines as to what they want, they want to see how you would do it without them. This is the difficult part of the interview, not sure what they were looking for that I did not utilize in my transcription.
- What is your experience in transcription? How would you work through difficulties with team members?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
I applied online. I interviewed at Athreon (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021
After applying with resume and cover letter, I was prompted to take a test. After the test had been graded, I was contacted and told that I had passed and was given the opportunity to interview. The first interview was short. After that was completed, I was asked to participate in a much longer, more comprehensive interview.
- Tell me of a situation when you were forced to comply with a policy that you did not agree with. How did you handle that?
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about interviews at Athreon? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Athreon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Athreon (Atlanta, GA)
Weird and deceptive. They don't want employees, yet they advertise job openings as if they are really jobs when they really want to hire other business owners. It's a good opportunity for a career transcriptionist who doesn't really have aspirations of doing much more for at least the next year since they require all independent contractors to sign a one-year contract.
- Will you commit to signing a one-year contract?
- Can you commit to delivering 500 lines of transcription per day five days a week?
- Have you been convicted of a felony and will you submit to a criminal background check?
- Do you have experience editing speech recognition software?
- You must have your own registered business name, EIN and second form of business identification? Athreon does not withhold taxes or issue 1099s. Do you have a business formed to contract through Athreon?
I applied online. I interviewed at Athreon in Sep 2017
Interviewer was pleasant, very informative, and thorough. She wanted to make sure I understood the process of hiring and how work would be obtained. She answered all of my questions.
- Name one thing in life you were unsuccessful at
Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
I applied online. I interviewed at Athreon (Baltimore, MD)
The interview is divided into two calls. There is a short interview process with the first call. The second and more in-depth interview (lasts about an hour). Then the interviewer will submit the notes on your responses to the interviewer's boss who will then determine if you would be a good fit for the company and vice versa. You will be notified as to whether or not you got the job.
- Go back to your very first job and tell me what you learned from that experience?
- Go back to your next job and tell me what you learned from that experience?
- Go to your third job and tell me if there is anything you would change?
- Tell me an instance where you used your coping skills?
- Tell me an instance where you used your research skills?