Atlanta Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Bread

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was quick not a lot of questions basic I was a phone interview they call once you apply and ask how you heard of the job and what you know about the company and what makes you a good fit for them also go over basic job dutys

Interview Questions

• Name one time I helped someone in need that needed my assistance   1 Answer

Food Prep/Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Smyrna, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview asking questions about previous jobs held and work experience. Lost of small talk that manager spent most of the interview talking about herself and her horses. Just smile and nod your way thru and you will land the job easily.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions about work history.   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Aurora, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I walked in for a interview they did not ask any questions.all they did was give me a paper and said you start Monday. They did not ask what days I was free.Our if i was still in school.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Go in during a non-busy time. Don't look like a slob, but formal clothes are not needed. Smile at the cashier and ask if this location is hiring. They'll mumble something, ask for an application if they dont offer one. Say thank you.
    LEAVE, fill it out, return the next day at a non-busy time. Smile at cashier and say, "I'd like to drop off this application, who can I follow up with?"

Manager will probably come out then, If you arent a total doofus you will get a minimum offer for crappy hours. Such is the life of the proletariat. Work, collect paycheck, experiment with food and your coworkers.
    Leave food service after no more than 10 years but no less than 6 months.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Regular interview. Asked basic questions about any previous jobs and or work experience. Asked about school and if I was attending school at the time. Only one interview and only lasted about thirty minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

They showed a few customer service videos and food safety videos hygiene videoa and the correct way to wear your uniform and you also have to go into the airport badging office for finger prints and wait to get your badge maybe the next day.

Interview Questions

• Give 3 adjective about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just keep to yourself when working there

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Mobile, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call, came in for interview, vaguely was explained the process, was told to go to EML, required to pay for drug test and $30 for uniform that I did not have because I did not have a job.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy, hired on the spot. Basically just asking me what day I could start, what hours I could work, asking me what pay was acceptable for the job they were hiring me for and such. Did not inquire about previous work experience, duties at former places of employment, or any gaps in work history.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Dulles, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Manager interviewed me with simple upfront questions regarding availability to work, prior job experience in relation to the job, and my ability to learn new things in a fast pace work environment.

Interview Questions

• have you had prior experience in the food services industry   1 Answer

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process I experienced was not very professional. The manager made negative remarks concerning employees. She neglected to inquire about my experience, work ethic, etc. I was called in for training, however, so perhaps the management was desperate to fill the positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; "Would you like to come in for training?"