Atlanta Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Bread

Cashier Interview

Interview

Go in during a non-busy time. Don't look like a slob, but formal clothes are not needed. Smile at the cashier and ask if this location is hiring. They'll mumble something, ask for an application if they dont offer one. Say thank you.
    LEAVE, fill it out, return the next day at a non-busy time. Smile at cashier and say, "I'd like to drop off this application, who can I follow up with?"

Manager will probably come out then, If you arent a total doofus you will get a minimum offer for crappy hours. Such is the life of the proletariat. Work, collect paycheck, experiment with food and your coworkers.
    Leave food service after no more than 10 years but no less than 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Can you move with purpose?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Regular interview. Asked basic questions about any previous jobs and or work experience. Asked about school and if I was attending school at the time. Only one interview and only lasted about thirty minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

They showed a few customer service videos and food safety videos hygiene videoa and the correct way to wear your uniform and you also have to go into the airport badging office for finger prints and wait to get your badge maybe the next day.

Interview Questions

• Give 3 adjective about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just keep to yourself when working there

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy, hired on the spot. Basically just asking me what day I could start, what hours I could work, asking me what pay was acceptable for the job they were hiring me for and such. Did not inquire about previous work experience, duties at former places of employment, or any gaps in work history.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Very straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Dulles, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Manager interviewed me with simple upfront questions regarding availability to work, prior job experience in relation to the job, and my ability to learn new things in a fast pace work environment.

Interview Questions

• have you had prior experience in the food services industry   1 Answer

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process I experienced was not very professional. The manager made negative remarks concerning employees. She neglected to inquire about my experience, work ethic, etc. I was called in for training, however, so perhaps the management was desperate to fill the positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; "Would you like to come in for training?"

Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread in January 2013.

Interview

Called for interview. Came in and spoke very casually with manager. He asked about my prior work history and myself as a person. We talked about the history of the company. It lasted an hour. He was very nice. He gave me a tour of the store following the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be kind and firm on negotiations

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread (Bradenton, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very easy going. I did not feel intimated by the managers. As far as the hiring process it was simple and easy. I had met one of the owners of that specific location and the manager under the owner who both were very nice and warming.

Interview Questions

• They had asked me about my work experiences and my availability.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Bread in July 2009.

Interview

The initial phone call lead to a face to face interview, which was then proceeded by another interview with the D.O.P., and finally a drug tet and background test.

Interview Questions

• How could you increase sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were applicable. The was no room for negotiating on a salary.