Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group

2.8

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted first and then I received an email letting me know I get to go to a second interview I was nervous but the interview was very comfortable and laid back.

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Interview

I was actually told by one Loan Officer he just wanted someone to do all of the "grunt work". The other Loan Officer needed a mommy figure to tell him when he had "enough hot chocolate and that it was time to go out and get some loans ". Not impressed at all. If you like being a hand holder of old LO's who are ready to retire...

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Was very causal. They really try to make you feel comfortable, meeting at a Star Bucks across the street from their Head Quarters, not overly formal, and extremely nice and down to earth (Making jokes). There was a list of question, that were fairly simple, and straight forward. Overall it was a great and not to stressful interview.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.

Interview

It was very unprofessional and easy. They were unprepared and flustered when I asked questions and even cursed when explaining the job to me. They are laid back, but it also comes across as unprofessional. They only asked me 5 questions and then the interview was done.

Interview Questions

• What famous person would you want to go to dinner with?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came with a portfolio, ideas, and enthusiasm. They were late and I believe going through the motions. By the end of the interview, although I thought I did well, I knew someone else had the job. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Didn't matter. Department head brought their own people on board.   Answer Question

Content Writer, Content Brand Specialist, PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was asked to submit a portfolio prior to the interview. I was originally to meet with one person, but was greeted by two people at the interview. The questions were standard asking you to describe situations from previous jobs that were relevant.

Interview Questions

• Name a prior public experience in public relations and what did I learn from it.   Answer Question

Senior Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter, took assessment, did phone interview. A few days after the assessment received an email stating that they chose another candidate. Advised that my resume would remain on file.

Interview Questions

• What is my salary requirement?   1 Answer

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Mortgage Underwriter role but offered Mortgage Loan Processor being that I wasn't DE Certified. I really don't have much to say in regards to the interview process because it was pretty much laid back. I am not sure how it is now.

Interview Questions

• I was just ask questions about my underwriting background. It was a straightforward interview in 2016   Answer Question

Interview

I was contacted via email to complete a compliance assessment. A week later I was emailed to set up a face to face interview with a few options for dates and times. My initial interview was with the talent liasion, hiring manager and department supervisor. The interview was very laid back at Starbucks . 4 weeks later I was contacted by the talent liason to met with her and the hiring manager for lunch at. Panera. Really didn't know what to expect .To my surprise it was a second interview. The day after I was called with a job offer

Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Response

Apr 4, 2016 – Social Media Brand Coordinator

Congrats, can't wait to start working with you!

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I applied online, went to the interview which seemed as if it went well but I didn't receive an offer. Was under the impression that I was only interviewing with two people turned out to be four.