Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.

Interview

It was very unprofessional and easy. They were unprepared and flustered when I asked questions and even cursed when explaining the job to me. They are laid back, but it also comes across as unprofessional. They only asked me 5 questions and then the interview was done.

Interview Questions

• What famous person would you want to go to dinner with?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.

Interview

I applied online for a position in the operations department at Atlantic Bay Mortgage at the suggestions of a friend who knows someone who works there. An in person interview followed within the next week or so. The interviewer was kind and professional and asked straight forward questions. Overall, the process was very professional.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.

Interview

Interviewed with this company several times in different formats. My process included late arrivals to greet me for the interview, unprofessional tone and dress, and an overall waste of my time and my references time. The interviews were not conducted by staff members with subject matter expertise in the positions they were hiring for. I didn't feel welcomed or like I was even being heard in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came with a portfolio, ideas, and enthusiasm. They were late and I believe going through the motions. By the end of the interview, although I thought I did well, I knew someone else had the job. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Didn't matter. Department head brought their own people on board.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Delightful process. Besides the usual stuff, there were creative thinking exercises and questions about hobbies and interests, to determine my fit within the company culture. The whole interview panel was friendly and we actually ended up laughing a lot together. It was the first interview I had ever been in in which I was asked to create something on the fly (making something out of Play-Doh in 30 seconds), and which tested lateral thinking.

Interview Questions

• One thing was asking me to name as many uses as I could for a coffee cup in 60 seconds.   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied this job online and got an skype interview several days later. The interview took about 30 mins and they told me wait for the updates. I got the email that they found some other candidate. Anyway, the interview difficulty is average.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and experience, then some OSI concepts, Server, virtualization question, and how to handle some daily incidents.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

I applied online, went to the interview which seemed as if it went well but I didn't receive an offer. Was under the impression that I was only interviewing with two people turned out to be four.

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me a couple weeks in advance to meet at a Starbucks for the interview. I met with what would of been my supervisor and a recruiter from HR. The interviewers were very kind, smart and easy to interview with. Neutral place to interview which put everyone at ease. They were able to talk candidly about the company and some of the fringe benefits.
    Unfortunately they were not able to discuss any insurance costs which made it difficult to make a final decision when they lowballed salary expectations.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview with a recruiter from the company I was asked in for an in-person interview, apparently also with the recruiter. I'd have preferred this second interview to be with the hiring manager so I could have gotten more answers about the job I was applying for. The third interview was with the hiring manager and afterwards I was asked to do a little "homework" which I did promptly. This process happened quickly over three weeks but two months and several follow up emails later, I have heard nothing. My recommendation to the company is that they should indicate whether or not they are interested in hiring someone in a timely manner and not express interest with no followup. I'm sure the company is great to work for, but the interview process could stand improvement.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have made? (presumably during work)   Answer Question

Mortgage Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group.

Interview

An assistant conducted the interview. Very unprofessional. She wore a t shirt and jeans. I didnt find out a lot and was snowballed on some questions.