Atlas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.0

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick I applied on a sturdily and got an email on a Monday so I went in for my first interview and they gave me a call back about coming in my second day. The second day was a blow for me cus they took us to the middle of the street to go sell phones. This is really unprofessional and I feel like their main goal is to use people and not paying them through the interview process which is really unfair especially when people are coming from far places like westcheser county.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlas.

Interview

Scheduled via email and did it via Skype. 30 minutes length. The recruiter is very nice, and almost half of the time was he introducing the company to me.

Interview Questions

• College Credit. Availability. Previous experience on resume.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

very brief and precise. more of a meeting than techinical. just two ronds meeting the owners. final round was more of getting to know about the work culture, people and benefits

Interview Questions

• about previous experience. work status, some light on technical skills   Answer Question

E-discovery Data Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rahway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atlas (Rahway, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Normal interview process, but what bothered me was the recruiter would not stop calling me. He would leave a message then keep calling after he left the message. He even called on the weekends. And when I answered the phone the questions he had were are you ready for the interview and to schedule a time to prep me. When we finally got to the prep time, he spent an hour prepping me on what to say and what not to say.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, how to handle customers, how to handle managment. How to conduct yourself. No technical questions, mostly physiologically questions on how to handle yourself. I felt like i was being treated like I was a child.   1 Answer

E-discovery Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlas (Westfield, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people from Atlas that prepped me for the interview with the company they contracted. They set up an interview with the company where I interviewed with 6 people. They asked normal interview questions and it didn't last too long. I was contacted by Atlas that I was offered the position and started in two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me what the hourly pay was - there was not negotiation.