Atrius Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atrius Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Atrius Health

2.2

Clinician Interview

Interview

Friendly, not too detailed, not too demanding. If you are breathing, ambulating, have a degree, can speak in full sentences and mor or less grammatically correct - you are in.

Administrative Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atrius Health (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule interview about 2 weeks later. Meet with three people for the first interview. I was contacted the next day to come in and interview with two more people. I was told someone would contact me soon after the second one but it's been three weeks I have heard nothing back. One thing I thought was weird is that one of the interviewers asked me if I had a family. I thought everyone knew they are not supposed to ask that kind of question. If a person answered yes and then wasn't hired, that person could assume she was not hired because she answered yes to that question. I think HR needs to remind people to stay away from those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a family?
      Where do you live?
      How do you handle conflict with others?
      How does this job fit into your career path?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Medical Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atrius Health (Boston, MA) in September 2007.

Interview

Excellent, professional. Met with multiple people throughout the organization, including other physicians, support staff, administration. Gave me a good feel for the company and work environment. Good exposure to many levels of the company. Both physician and support staff were very positive, overall a much better feel than many competing practices.

Interview Questions

• This is an expensive city -do you really see yourself staying here for a long period of time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal. Was basically presented with specialty-wide compensation plan with two year guarantee. No real negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atrius Health (New York, NY).

Interview

The staff all seemed to be friendly and knowledgeable, but there was a ton of turn over, which peaked my curiosity. I interviewed for two separate departments...both extremely understaffed from multiple people leaving.

I would have accepted the high paying position, but since it was nearly .75 less than what I make hourly, PLUS they demand a 2% union contribution of everything you make (whether you want to join or not), it didn't make sense for me financially. They refused to negotiate, since it is set by the SEUI. Had that not been the case, I would be working there now.

Interview Questions

• what is the hardest thing about your current position?   Answer Question
    • How much notice would you need (to give your current position)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atrius Health (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied back in June for a Medical Secretary position and I ended up no getting it. I was called once again 3 months later for a job in the same department (which I did not apply for) because the manager thought I would be a good fit for the position. After meeting with HR (which by the way the lady was so bad, she spoke badly about the position and the other team members) I never heard back until 3 weeks later when I was told I didn't get the job. I didn't get mad about not getting the job, but honestly this company is bad and have no respect for your time. Also, they never get back to you on questions or concerns you might have.

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atrius Health in April 2014.

Interview

Took forever. The process began in April and I ended up accepting and starting the job in May. Supervisor wasn't exactly clear about the job description. What was drafted as the job description was only a small piece of my actual duties. The interview itself was very easy. The supervisor asked simple questions that were very straightforward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the salary. The offer was fair.

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrius Health (Needham, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview was simple, general questions and then a interview with HR, nothing to hard..they asked guestions based on experience level etc. this interview was simple and straight foward. the supervisor was very polite and sweet.

Negotiation

easy

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atrius Health in May 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a Harvard Vanguard Recruiter out of their Newton Office and spoke with her twice. She connected me to the Lab Manager who I met with once and then interviewed with the new Radiology Manager a week later. Was contacted one week later with the job offer. Turned down first offer and got second offer. Had to wait almost a month to start.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. New Radiology Supervisor felt it necessary to tell me about all his dead sisters, his dead male lover and how there would never be another. How wonderful his whole family is. Asked very little about me. Should have been my clue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wanted $18, they said they could only do $17 I said let's meet in the middle at $17.50 which was approved only to find out other's in the same position started at $18 so they lied about how high they could go.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atrius Health (Needham, MA).

Interview

Started with corporate recruiter who did phone screen then moved to managers. I initially met with associate manager for case managers then the site leaders which included nurse leaders and medical director

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atrius Health (Needham, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

phone interview followed by in person, just about past experience and what I would bring to the team and how I can help the team. some questions about how I would solve given challenges