Auctiva Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auctiva Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auctiva (Chico, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Well, I interviewed with the manager, basic question format, on my way home i was called back in to interview with the CEO, we talked about hacking the psp. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• The regular "How have you delt with an unruly customer" question   1 Answer

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auctiva (Chico, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I talked to the company on the campus career fair and they sent me a skills set document to fill out and submit. This document had technical difficulty of average difficulty ( Nothing you can't find online) . The personal interview was intense considering I was only being hired as an intern. I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. questions about my projects and had to solve 3 programming problems on the white board. Programs increased in difficulty but I managed to solve them all. I like the company culture. Its nice and relaxed, no real deadline stress or long hours.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to write a program to print 3 for all numbers less than 100 divisible by 3, 5 for all numbers less than 100 divisible by 5 and 3 and 5 for all numbers less than 100 divisible by both 3 and 5.   1 Answer
    • Was asked to explain a jquery code that was printed on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was hired as an intern I had no option to negotiate .