Aurigo Software Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aurigo Software Technologies

3.2

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very unique and refreshing. It started with the job description on LinkedIn that really caught my attention. It was written with candor and seemed to the point, in terms of what was expected and who the ideal candidate would be. I interviewed with multiple folks from the management team (they are involved in every hire in the company, and that was a very positive hands-on approach that I felt good about). All the interviews lasted around 45 minutes to an hour and were telephonic. They expect you to read about the job and company prior to attending the interview, and call in, on time. It was handled very professionally. My compensation was discussed in the second interview itself, when I made the initial shortlist, and that was resolved. I then had a F2F interview with the CEO, who laid out the company culture, management working style and their vision and track record of wealth creation for employees.

Overall, they are looking for long term players who like working in a small company environment, open to working in a global and diverse culture pool and who can push back when needed. The folks at Aurigo are very friendly and helpful. They know what are doing, they have a great management and investor track record, and have a fantastic software development shop. The strategy is crystal and shared with all employees. Criticism is very constructive and useful.

Its been a few months so far and I am enjoying the journey!

Interview Questions

• If I were your fairy godmother, and gave you a wish for anything that you wanted to have or to be, what would that be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are good paymasters and the negotiation was not difficult or lengthy. All my references and W2s were checked, and like they said, they trust but they verify!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who explained the position to me at a high level, and introduced Aurigo to me. I looked them up on google, and found that this was a fast growing software business based right here in Austin. I had not heard of them before, but they were clearly doing well in their space - public sector and Transportation Software.

The next step was a phone meeting with their Projects Director over the phone.The next step was a Skype meeting with another Director and also a call with their CTO. Finally, I got to speak with their CEO, who spoke about the company’s business direction, culture, and was very transparent about how they work. He asked me about what I do outside of work, and this was more of a cultural fit assessment in my mind, which was good.

They came back to me with an offer, that I negotiated a little. The offer was good, but they were very reasonable. I am glad I joined!

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you managed? Did they involve COTs Software at an enterprise scale? What were size of these projects, your role on them, challenges faced?   Answer Question
    • Were you involved in sprint reviews, have you worked in an agile process, what kind of visibility reporting did you produce? What were the tools you used?   1 Answer
    • Have you been involved in change management, and controlling scope creep? Give me an example. When would you decide to escalate? How do you convey bad news (schedule slip) to the customer if necessary?   Answer Question
    • The CEO asked me about my goals, working style. He spoke about the company’s culture, flat org chart, and how everyone is very candid with each other. (No BS). This was good to hear. He asked me what I like to do outside of work, and why I want to leave my current position. We discussed compensation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies.

Interview

The whole process was quite bizarre. First off, the CEO of the company called me personally. He left a message on my voicemail and I thought it might have been a scam. I had a quick phone interview because the CEO, that I called back, was getting on a plane when I called. We arranged the whole thing through texts and I had to chase down everything. It was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with the CEO and the CIO. They just asked a bunch of project management stuff. Didn't seem to have a real direction. I wasn't what they were looking for. They probably should have screened me better. Big waste of time.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was ok ok... Total 4-5 rounds
    1. Online test
    2. Technical round
    3. Technical round - II
    4. Interview with VP
    5. HR round

Interview is not of that level. Topics
    1. .NET
    2. ASP.NET
    3. Jquery

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

its started with face to face interview , they asked the questions about application performance and new technologies what we worked some sql concepts ,role and responsibilities of current project and difficulties about scripts

Interview Questions

• its started with basic concepts of oops ,generics and sql with views and triggers .
      Asp.net page life cycle,application objects ,application performance etc..   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Begins with useless company introduction and some superficial talks.

Some boasting about company and work culture.

Bunch of old employees working in company interview you - these people hardly know anything about projects management in general or have exposure to any other company work experience.

Interviewers will try to say why not this way criticizing your work and later send you.

Well don't go here only to be insulted.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

5 round of interview process started with online test,
    2 technical discussion
    1 Manager round
    1 HR
    1 VP round
    Same day you will get update if you have all the round else not selected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies.

Interview

I got the offer basic interview questions , then one manager round after that Hr round. In total 3 rounds. So first round entire Asp.net and SQL basic questions were asked. Post that manager asked some high level asp and SQL. After that one more round with HR.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to submit my originals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

first round was a technical test and then interview at the bangalore campus of elitmus . they took 1 week to give result of the technical test . still waiting for results.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurigo Software Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I went for selenium automation test engineer position's interview
    they are very punctual ,process started on time.
    I attended only first round as i didnt clear that round itself.
    Interviewer asked only programs, java questions.
    Didnt ask any selenium or testing questions.
    they are very nice good people,though i wasnt able to reply to his question, i behaved like dumb but still he didnt loose his patience ..in entire interview time he was trying to make me feel comfortable so that i can give reply. he decreased his level of questions what he asked but at the last bcz of my stupidity i got rejected.