Aurora Casket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aurora Casket

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aurora Casket (Aurora, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

typical process.....responded to an add, spoke with HR, spoke with hiring manager, meant with team, received offer , and accepted offer. Not much more to say...I think they were in a bind and needed someone soon.

Sales and Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aurora Casket (Aurora, IN).

Interview

Very lengthy, you will meet several different people and it seems hard to understand who decides.

Interview Questions

• Why should Aurora hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable and they will ask you how much you are looking to make. Do not shoot too low and act desparate.

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Casket (Aurora, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

First a phone screen with Human Resource Director. Then on site with Human Resource Director. Final interview was on site with a panel of Senior Management. It was cross functional from different departments. It was dominated by the Senior Vice President of Operations (over 90% of questions came from him). I thought I would be working for him, but that proved not true. However, it definitely showed the way the operations were managed.

Interview Questions

• Everyone wanted to know about experience changing system.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes,and that was easy. At the point they were ready to hire they were desperate, although I didn't know.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Casket (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, then the Director of HR, followed by an interview with the HR Director and a Sales Manager, then an on site meeting with Sr Management. It was an extensive process that allowed me to really learn what I could be a part of in the organization. Excellent!

Interview Questions

• About my sales process and territory management.   1 Answer

Global Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurora Casket (Aurora, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewer asked questions according to the book

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aurora Casket (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Board round robin interview. Multiple interviews over a three month process. The overall interview was with all key leaders of the organization. From there meeting taking some standard personality test. The negotiation was over a one month time frame and involved a move and some ability to share in the success of the company success.

Interview Questions

• What will be your contribution and how can we guarantee success   1 Answer