Aurora University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aurora University

1.9

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aurora University (Aurora, IL) in July 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by the department head via and email and we had an interview via zoom that week. After my first interview I was offered a position. I was given a good amount of time to think it over and discuss with my husband. All in all it was pretty seamless.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your background would make you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aurora University (Aurora, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

President tells you what you your job is over two divisions, not the one area advertised. It only gets more confusing when you meet no other academic deans — because there aren’t any. All VOs that report to President.

Interview Questions

• I asked to be taken to airport halfway through the day.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurora University.

Interview

Asked why I wanted to work for the school and any skills I have with computers. It was very easy! Met with the supervisor and the interview lasted about 10 minutes. Definitely not challenging at all.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aurora University.

Interview

Quick and Painless
    It was to be a student worker, so most of what interview process, was used in order to figure out when I could work on campus. Supervisor was practical, willing to work with my schedule and was fair in the whole process.

Blue Crew Staff Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aurora University (Aurora, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very direct questions and laid back. I interviewed with the Baseball Coach, who was over the Blue Crew work study program. Overall, it was not difficult and I had previously worked for him, the year prior.

Online Student Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aurora University (Aurora, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed up with a call for an in person interview which happened a week later. It seems EVERYONE is tied to this school - they went there, their parents, grandparents, etc. so maybe hiring from the outside is out of the question.

Interview Questions

• What do you do outside of work? Outside interests/hobbies   Answer Question

Pro Rata Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aurora University (Aurora, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Caring, Communicative, Community of Learners. They mean it. The cultural expectation is that you want to be involved in helping the students succeed, and you are absolutely supported in that endeavor.

Interview Questions

• How do you support a failing student   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pro-Rata pay was non-negotiable.

Theater Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurora University in October 2009.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward process that involved a basic skills questionaire and a conversation about techniques and systems knowledge

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the categorical systems of a theater.   Answer Question
    • What is the working environment and professional standard for a theater technician and operations manager.   Answer Question