Autobell Car Wash Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autobell Car Wash

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

At the store, they have you fill out an application in person, they would call you to come back 2 or 3 days later, at which time you would interview for the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a drug test? When can you start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Greensboro, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

They just want to know that you are willing to work in extreme weather conditions. Hot or cold. Also, you must have a strong work ethic - tips can be good and keep you motivated. However, some days are better then others and you have to keep the quality up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not one.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. I was asked my availability and if I had reliable transportation. I was asked a little about my experience, then I was hired immediately.

Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Hendersonville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very quick. Was hired on the spot. The second day I was put on as a cashier which screwed me over pretty bad on making tips ,the comission system was very low

Interview Questions

• They asked me was I applying for part time or full time employment   1 Answer

Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Concord, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Gave one of the managers my application. I was offered an interview immediately based on my reference. I was early for my interview. The management asked me 3 question then offered me the job on the spot. We then talked about what I was going to be doing/pay/ sizes. He sent me home with a packet of things to sign, parent signature, DL number and SSN. Brought it back the same day. Started training the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what we do here?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with working in the cold/heat?   1 Answer
    • Do you care if we put you on the cashier?   1 Answer

Car Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mountain, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Kings Mountain, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I came in the next day and filled out a few papers, then I had to go and take a drug test and was hired the next day also I had to go and buy my own work pants from Walmart

Interview Questions

• is your schedule open, do you like the cold and the heat and then they said that I was hired. it was one of the greatest experiences I have had going into college and working with people that were my age.   1 Answer

Car Wash Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Norfolk, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and I was hired during the interview as we filled out paperwork. They recruited students on college campuses and that is where I found them and filled out an application for employment.

Car Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very simple. Basic questions on how to handle customers.They were so kind and easy to interview with. I walked in looking for a job and they interview me on the spot. The next day I had the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer who complains about carwash.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Newport News, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, interview was with a company recruiter and was relaxed and easy. Questions were very simple and straight forward. Took all of 10 minutes and was given an offer on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Autobell Car Wash (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

Took a drug test and was told about the job requirements. Filled out some paper work and got the job. Really no interview process - just informed about the job and asked if I was interested in this.