Automic Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Automic Software Interview Questions

2.2

Senior Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Automic Software (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by an HR representative. I was asked to schedule a phone screen with HR. It was a 30 minute call, getting background history. I was then asked to interview in person with the hiring manager and another manager, which took around an hour and a half.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and was contacted 1 week later via email. The HR recruiter was very formal and was able to accomodate my availability. I was then then phone interviewed for 45 minutes. Interview was basic and quite easy. After that though, when I asked what exactly cloud computing and automating company that Automic does, he was flabberstad and could not come up with a detailed explanation and kept stuttering and saying "You know". It turned me off and wished I could just withdraw my application asap as the HR doesn't seem to be knowledgeable about the company at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What sort of Sales experience do you have   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What is your current salary   1 Answer

Decided that I didn't want to work there after the interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Automic Software.

Interview

Learned about the intern position from word of mouth and was set up with a phone interview and then an in person interview. The in-person interview was very laid back and for an intern position it was much more about learning who you were.

Interview Questions

• Just the typical if you had a superpower what would it be question.   Answer Question

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automic Software.

Interview

Be yourself, the management there has no clue

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automic Software (Bellevue, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process was normal. Received email from HR Manager requesting an in person interview with the Director of Sales Ops. After initial interview with the Director of Sales Operations I was brought back from another in-person interview with the Supervisor of Sales Operations. Interview was very basic and not difficult.

Interview Questions

• On the spot I was asked to perform some basic computer tasks while the laptop was projected up on a big screen for the Director of Sales Operations to watch me.   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Automic Software (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was in person, casual, and had typical non-technical questions such as "tell me about yourself", "what's your biggest achievement", "why do you want the position", etc. There was also a brief technical portion, where the interviewer evaluates the candidate's ability to understand and address a problem they're likely to have never seen before. Following this, the interviewer summarizes his opinions and sends them to his manager for a second round interview if things went well.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Automic Software (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial discussion with the recruiter followed by a skype with the hiring manager.
    I was brought in to meet the team as well having another follow up discussion with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my age as the first question which I felt was inappropriate and not relevant to my job.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automic Software (Paris (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a email after sending my application to set up a screening phone call. I proposed to set up a precise time slots convenient for both of us but HR remained blurry and just proposed "tomorrow morning" weny back and forth for some days...not a very professionnal first impression. Then an on site interview, 1h with HR and 1h with the hiring manager. Sames questions and presentation about myself with each, why not combining the 2 interviews in one? Then the message conveyed was different between the HR and the hiring manager. Agree to debrief on the phone the next day, HR unable again to set up a precise timeslot for a call although insisted but just "try tomorrow morning, I have meetings but try again if busy".

Decided not to go further with this company and role. Behaviour looked to me unprofessionnal and disorganized with lots of internal conflicts. Not recommended.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Automic Software (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of different stages, the initial stage was a phone interview with management in Chicago followed by a face to face interview in London. The last stage was a phone interview with the country manager who you would essentially work for. I eventually received a verbal job offer and was guaranteed to start the following Monday. Therefore I let another good opportunity go just to find out later that the job offer did not come through and was withdrawn. I was left empty handed and did not even get an apology.

Negotiation

Easy but verbal offer was withdrawn

Automic Software Response

Nov 14, 2013 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you to the individual who posted on October 31, 2013. We apologize that our interview and offer process did not meet your expectations. We value all constructive feedback and will use this to ... More

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automic Software (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in June 2013.

Interview

There were 2 rounds, one with my supervisor, one with IT director. Mostly were behavior questions and asking about my experience. They both were very nice, making it as a conversation. Last round is English testing skill, and they send salary offer through email.