Aventics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aventics

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aventics (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was very unorganized and ill prepared. The guy was very vague and clearly too busy to meet with me. I was referred to this company through a staffing agency and they were under the impression he wasn’t working with other companies. When I met with him, he was totally clueless about my work experience. He was not familiar with any of the programs I used, such as: Salesforce, Asona or Joinme. This company was very dated, the only programs he kept referring to was Microsoft office. Then he couldn’t figure out why I was considering a “Customer Service position” even though, I had 20 yrs of sales experience and my last two years were dealing directly with CS issues. I was very offended that he had not taken the time to even read my resume. On top of the fact that the “CS Manager” position is
    clearly a “National Account executive”
    Type of position. When he provided feedback on my interview.. he “claimed” that all I spoke of was call center experience.. which was so untrue, considering over NEVER done that type of work. What a waste.
    That company needs a make over with there dated technology, office layout and 90s environment. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions, about me, not my mgt experience or direct position examples.
      He was ill prepared.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online by sending a CV and a cover letter. I had one telephone interview and then two on site personal interviews, which was in AVENTICS' headquarters in Laatzen, Hanover.

Fertigungsplanung Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laatzen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aventics (Laatzen (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

Ich wurde einige Zeit nach meiner Bewerbung eingeladen. Das Gespräch war sehr freundlich und wurde von einer HR- Vertreterin und der Abteilungsleiterin geführt. Es war ein normales Vorstellungsgespräch ohne Überraschungen und mit konkreten Informationen bezüglich der Arbeitszeit, Gehalt und kostenloser Kantinenverpflegung. Es wurde offen über eine Zukunft auch über das Praktikum hinaus geredet und dargelegt dass während des Praktikums eigenständige Projekte bearbeitet werden. Im Vordergrund stand der beiderseitige Wunsch eine möglichst alltagsnahe Arbeit zu verrichten und voll in den Betriebsablauf eingebunden zu werden.

Interview Questions

• Vorstellungen vom Arbeitsbereich, mögliche Abschlussarbeit, Erfahrung mit SAP   Answer Question