Aventis Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Aventis Systems Interview Questions

3.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aventis Systems.

Interview

Very good communication with HR prior to interview and throughout the interview process.. Met with Owner, Sales VP, HR Director, and members or technical team. Process was challenging, but good. All interviews were held after hours and at both locations. Successful completion of two week technical and sales boot camp was a condition of employment.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have any tricky or difficult interview questions during the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room or involvement.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aventis Systems in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR rep, completed pre-screen interview where it was made clear that I am out of state, I recieved an invite for a roll play call with VP, after completing that exercise I got an email from same HR rep congratulating me for being selected to continue with interview process on Friday before Labor day at almost 7 PM with instructions and directions to be in Atlanta on Tuesday at 6 PM (after labor day). I contatced the HR rep on Tuesday morning with questions to coordinate interview, she stated she was going to call back 30 minutes later. 5 hours later I called her back and she said the only reason the VP wanted to see me was to tell me they already had extended an offer to another candidate and they would keep me as a back up.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (Marietta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and was contacted fairly quickly. I interviewed twice at the main office in Marietta. I didn't get the position, but they called me back about 3 months later and I had another interview at the warehouse location with the CEO. He kept me waiting for 15 minutes while he was within eyesight talking on the phone. He seemed to judge me based on the technology that my company used at the time.

Interview Questions

• What type of site does your current company use?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aventis Systems.

Interview

professional and straight forward

Sales Interview

Interview

Decent hiring and interview process

Technical Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (Marietta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview -1 Hour
    In person interview with IT Director, Senior IT manager and CEO -2.5 hours
    hired within a few weeks after

The interview was very thorough and included a general knowledge portion

Once started, new hires were put through a 2 week, very informative, boot camp to insure full understanding of products and services

Interview Questions

• At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?   1 Answer
    • Enter a question you were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One offer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Was an on time, concise, to the point interview. There were pointed questions asked with an expectation to answer. Know your information, do not try to "fake it til you make it" They will know!

Interview Questions

• Explain what RAID is please?   1 Answer