Aventis Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aventis Systems

Sort:

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Was an on time, concise, to the point interview. There were pointed questions asked with an expectation to answer. Know your information, do not try to "fake it til you make it" They will know!

Interview Questions

• Explain what RAID is please?   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (Marietta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and was contacted fairly quickly. I interviewed twice at the main office in Marietta. I didn't get the position, but they called me back about 3 months later and I had another interview at the warehouse location with the CEO. He kept me waiting for 15 minutes while he was within eyesight talking on the phone. He seemed to judge me based on the technology that my company used at the time.

Interview Questions

• What type of site does your current company use?   1 Answer

Nov 6, 2018 – Human Resources Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is extremely valuable. This information has been shared with each member of our leadership team. Thank you again, and we... More

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aventis Systems.

Interview

professional and straight forward

Sales Interview

Interview

Decent hiring and interview process

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aventis Systems.

Interview

Very good communication with HR prior to interview and throughout the interview process.. Met with Owner, Sales VP, HR Director, and members or technical team. Process was challenging, but good. All interviews were held after hours and at both locations. Successful completion of two week technical and sales boot camp was a condition of employment.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have any tricky or difficult interview questions during the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room or involvement.

Technical Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (Marietta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview -1 Hour
    In person interview with IT Director, Senior IT manager and CEO -2.5 hours
    hired within a few weeks after

The interview was very thorough and included a general knowledge portion

Once started, new hires were put through a 2 week, very informative, boot camp to insure full understanding of products and services

Interview Questions

• At what point would you resort to terminating a employee?   1 Answer
    • Enter a question you were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One offer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aventis Systems in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR rep, completed pre-screen interview where it was made clear that I am out of state, I recieved an invite for a roll play call with VP, after completing that exercise I got an email from same HR rep congratulating me for being selected to continue with interview process on Friday before Labor day at almost 7 PM with instructions and directions to be in Atlanta on Tuesday at 6 PM (after labor day). I contatced the HR rep on Tuesday morning with questions to coordinate interview, she stated she was going to call back 30 minutes later. 5 hours later I called her back and she said the only reason the VP wanted to see me was to tell me they already had extended an offer to another candidate and they would keep me as a back up.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aventis Systems.

Interview

Standard run of the mill question after question. It felt like your average churn and burn interviewer/recruiter call. However, it felt more like an intel gathering process on their part. I felt like I gave them free consulting on what they were doing wrong or uncovered so much they simply did not know to quote the interviewer directly.
    Don't waste your time here.

Interview Questions

• 1) How good are you with x,yz? where x, y, z is their technology stack.
      2) What are some common issues you have worked with dealing with x,y,z?   1 Answer

Dec 6, 2018 – Human Resources Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We value your opinion and have shared it with the executive team. Thank you again, and we wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

Vice President IT Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aventis Systems (North Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process took over 1 month and at the end of it all it was very disappointing with senior management or owner extending the offer to a someone that was referred to him/her. I was notified 3.5 hours before my final face to face interview. It's who you know not what you know .........

Interview Questions

Aventis Systems Response

Dec 6, 2018 – Human Resources Coordinator