Avesis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avesis

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avesis (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had only one interview with the Team Lead. After the interview it took only a couple of days for her to call and let me know if I did receive the job or if I did not. I initially was a bit weary of the Team Lead because her body language suggested she may not be the easy to get along with or work for. After working with her however that was definitely not the case. My impression of the company when I first arrived for my interview was that it was a neat enviroment and potentially a nice work atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could attribute to this company and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. She simply provided me with a form that had a pre printed yearly salary on it for the position I was taking and I had to sign it.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avesis (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, in person interviewer had some very basic questions , what are your strengths and weakness, basic testing to get your aptitude. They have a beautiful office with a large breakroom.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avesis (New York, NY).

Interview

Remote position so lots of moving parts to the interview. 1st was a phone interview, then a face to face with team. They made alot of assumptive statements during the interview that they never allowed to me to expand on. This was an over 4 month process with not alot of response when I did status checks.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about how I would handle the solitude of remote work   Answer Question