Avionte Staffing Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avionte Staffing Software Interview Questions

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN).

Interview

I was brought in for an interview for a trainer position. The previous employee had transferred to another team and the position became available. They spent some time telling me how casual the environment was and that the boss swore loudly a lot from his office and while walking around. They made frequent mention that they had both worked in bars like it was an impressive mark on their resume and meant to inspire confidence in their employees, but the repeated reference to it made me question their qualifications as managers in a corporate setting. They made a lot of references to each other of inter-office politics that I couldn't understand as an outsider such as complaining that they hadn't been reimbursed for their last trip's expenses. Overall, they seemed generally disinterested in talking (though, I can't really prove that or the reason for it, it's just the impression I got from the onset). It sounded like an OK position, but one that required a lot of travel to less than salubrious areas teaching people to use the product then moving on. From the conversation, I left disinterested in working for them, which made the rejection email the next morning easy to take despite its abruptness (again, can't say why, but it seemed oddly fast given I was polite and answered their questions the best I could).

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous training experience and stressed I elaborate on my methods of assessment.   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview shortly after applying for the job. I was greeted and given a tour and then taken into the interview. The process was very straight forward and simple- and I felt very comfortable throughout.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR for phone screening. It was pretty simple. Scheduled an on site interview for the following Monday. Meet with project manager and recruiting manager for interview. Question were direct and straight forward. I got the offer call the next few days and got the offer letter a week later. Overall the process was very smooth and simple. The staff was able to keep me updated every step of the way. They were as excited to hire me as I was to accept the job.

Interview Questions

• What has your work experience been like?
      How comfortable are you with learning new technology?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was professional, but not intimidating. I was introduced to key people and given a tour, then interviewed one-on-one by management-level or HR recruiter. Questions were fairly straight-forward, but felt conversational.

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. They were very communicative throughout the process. Beginning to end it was about 2 weeks. HR and internal staff was very helpful and friendly.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Recieved an email to set up an interview time, after I had submitted my resume. Had one in person interview with HR and a Tier 3 support tech. I heard back within a few days with an offer. I got a start date a couple weeks out. -- the interview process was comfortable and all parties involved were professional.

Interview Questions

• What Is something you do well (work related)? What is something you you struggle with?   Answer Question

Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I went through two separate interviews after applying with Avionte. I felt that the process went well with both of them. I was asked questions about my current position (at that time) and about myself in general. I was also given a good introduction to Avionte and what the environment and company is all about. Avionte was very flexable with giving me different date/time options for these interviews. This was important to me since I had a job at the time.

Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and easy.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with screener, invited for in-person interview with four people. Panel interview was a joke - they all asked the same questions using different words. Entire process took about 3 weeks. Received the standard thank you but no email about 7 days after I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions including: Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software in October 2010.

Interview

The people who interviewed me had a very dry/sarcastic sense of humor and were hard to read and made me feel uncomfortable.