Aviture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aviture

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aviture (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Considering I was scouted out, I had 3 different interview. One was with the recruiting company, another was with Aviture themselves, and the last one was with the subcontracting company. The first two interviews went great! Found myself really falling in love for Aviture. The last interview, well, was nothing I was a fan of. Did great in the interview, but the subcontracting company didn't seem like Aviture's culture at all. Should had taken that as a warning sign, but after Aviture's interview, I was willing to take the risk.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aviture.

Interview

My first interview with Aviture was in the summer of 2012. It went well; there were pretty standard questions mostly focused on my background and my skillset which was primarily Java at the time. It was very conversational and not very confrontational, which was nice.

They liked me as a candidate, but didn't have a position for me at that moment. That probably seems weird! But Aviture doesn't hire unless they have an actual position AND they think that they'll have work for you long-term. That wasn't true, so I took another job and waited. I contacted them again in winter of 2012 after a contract ended, and then again in winter of 2013 as I started job hunting again. This time, they had something!

My second interview was barely an interview at all - I met Jerry (the CTO) at a restaurant for breakfast before work, and I wasn't really prepared for the conversation to be mostly about what I'd be doing at Aviture instead of actual questions.

I'm recounting this to let potential job-seekers know that this is a pretty common process for Aviture (though it doesn't always take that long) and that if it seems like you just get radio silence after your first interview it doesn't necessarily mean they've declined to offer you anything.

Interview Questions

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aviture (Omaha, NE) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for a part time assistant position I saw advertised on LinkedIn. Within two weeks I was contacted by someone at the company, and they were respectful of my current work schedule and agreed to meet at 5:30 for my first interview. My first interview went great and I was totally sold, but a bit of time passed before my second interview was scheduled and the self doubt set in. Looking back I'm happy for the time they took to consider my position and get back to me because I did get a second interview and it was for more than an assistant role. I'm just bringing it up because if you interview and some time passes before you here anything, don't panic.

Interview Questions

• What are some goals you have?   1 Answer