Avocado Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Avocado Consulting

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avocado Consulting

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avocado Consulting (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick, and very professional. I think the whole process took only a week from time I applied for the job and then selected for the role. It was probably the quickest selection process I've ever gone through.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avocado Consulting (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

After the successful interview, in the after-interview chat, the interviewer told me a complete personal story, which I considered out of context. At that time I was not very sure where I was getting into. This is the only thing I remember from that interview, that will stay with me of course.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avocado Consulting (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

The process started with a Skype interview followed by a 2nd Skype tech interview. This was followed by a face-to-face in Melbourne with two people. There was then a 2nd tech interview addressing specifically the applications they use and this time, I fell short as I had no hands on with these apps. I thought: why not just ask those questions at the first tech interview (it was even the same person who did the first tech interview). All-in-all I spoke with/was interviewed by 4 people with one of those people interviewing me twice.

Interview Questions

• The 4th interview questions included had I worked with Dynatrace (no) or unikernels (no, but I will)   Answer Question