Axcess Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axcess Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Interview

Easy. You meet the team and get an interview. No behavioral, they want to know what you did at your last job. Prove you know Excel and SQL and the job is yours. Expect questions about how you would do something. Its standard though, just the usual interview questions. They let go of a lot of people so they are looking for people to do things above their pay grade.

Interview Questions

Axcess Financial Response

Oct 11, 2016 – HR Director

Welcome to the Axcess Financial team! We appreciate your feedback on the interview process, and we look forward to working with you.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Fairfield, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

initial phone call by recruiter to confirm qualifications. Then, an in-person interview where I had one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager, a peer, HR rep and my subordinate. I then had another interview with a separate date with my one-up manager and then the president.

Interview Questions

• How can you come in and work with a change-management team?   1 Answer

Axcess Financial Response

Oct 11, 2016 – HR Director

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We’re happy to have you on our team!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview, it was very informal and it seemed that the interviewer made up their mind before even getting on the phone. The 45 minute interview was spent explaining how I have done the exact job in the job description. The interview ended with "Well I'm not saying it's a no but I would have to get someone else to sign off on this"

Interview Questions

• First let me say I don't want to waste your time but, you're not what we are looking for, now explain your job duties at you last employer.   1 Answer

Accountant Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on December 23 with direct manager and director. Both were very laid back and smiling. Conversation with director was very informal, probably due to the fact it was 2 days before Christmas. The recruiter called me that same evening and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Senior Designer and User Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairborn, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Fairborn, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick. Empty. I met with an HR rep first over phone. Pretty general question/answer and all sounded reasonable. I then met in person with a group. Limited time to ask questions since the whole interview was right at an hour. Have you ever tried to discuss UX with a panel of strangers in 10-15 minute increments? Fun. Not. But they are like many other organizations out there (in my opinion). They see UX on a competitors list of services/skills/abilities... they take a crash course or read an article or two on UX and then say... "We want that too..." having no idea what it actually means to operations. Sad.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite comic book hero?   1 Answer

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Felt like I was on the hot seat. Felt the interviewer was not knowledgeable. Mumbled. Audio was too low. Interviewer slow. Kept reprimanding me for interrupting her and answering her vague questions wrong. She sent me an email advising that since I had missed our scheduled appointment for the Payroll Manager position (not correct) to advise next available time. I had been waiting 20 minutes for her call and had not missed it. She said, Didn't you get my call and voicemail and I hadn't).

Interview Questions

• Have you had UX experience? Upon answering, was told in a tone that sounded like I didn't have the required amount of time when I have MORE than required. There was no "love" on recruiter's end and no encouragement. I sent a follow-up note with references, letter of recommendation and more comprehensive resume. Doubtful my app will go anywhere.   Answer Question

Collection Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Fairfield, OH).

Interview

Applied and within a couple days got a email about setting up an interview. The HR representative was super nice and the interview was relaxing and laid back. After the HR rep asked all her normal rounds of questions, a floor manager came in to ask his round. He was also super nice and approachable. Answered every question i had to ask with ease and a sense of truthfulness. Got the job offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to tell an fellow employee they were doing their job wrong, and how did you try to help them   Answer Question

District Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Went through many different people that gave the same scenario over and over again. However, none of them were transparent with what was actually required once inside the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They made me an offer and was clear I was not able to counter. They briefly went over bonus structure but it was never spoken of again.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Interview

What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
    Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
    Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
    Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
    Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
    What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
    What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
    If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
    What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
    Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
    What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
    Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
    If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
    If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
    What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?

Learning and Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial in February 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then a face-to-face with the recruiter. After that I had interviews with the hiring manager, a peer, another manager in the department, the department head and finally a business partner. All were very nice. The Recruiter was TOP Notch.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I had a positive perspective on the kind of services they provide.   Answer Question