Axiom Technology Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axiom Technology Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axiom Technology Group

Senior Immigration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Axiom Technology Group (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was a passive candidate who was not in the job market. Although, I was not happy with my current employer and was thankful for the opportuntiy. Axiom reached out to me by phone for a brief screening and to schedule an in-person interview a few days later. They accommodated my schedule and met with me early in the morning before normal business hours. The panel interview took approximately 45 minutes. I was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my direct U.S. employment-based immigration experience.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axiom Technology Group (Westmont, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very clear and superb interview process. Stick to the time frames. Very good exposure and in-depth knowledge on the questions what they are shooting. Experts in domain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Technology specific.Few on Management Techniques. Few on Communication Skills. Real -case scenarios. Code challenges.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axiom Technology Group (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

They interview was good, they came from US to interview. They discussed lot about the new business and development. They shared some required to work on. They had plans to hire many people for this position, to develop new business and etc.

Interview Questions

• Lot about my skills and experience, they skills worked on. The new methods of hiring people within the country and international. Position closed.   1 Answer

Negotiation