Axis Securities and Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Securities and Sales Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.4

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

in 2017 may i went coimbatore axis office for attending interview for post of Relationship officer. the interview was started at 1pm.there was a only one member to organize the interview

Interview Questions

• they asked me are you willing to work with sales pressure   1 Answer

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview was taken by senior manager, just asked me general questions to check the confidence and communication skill........

The interview went on smoothly..........
    Once the interview is done if you are selected you will be informed to meet the human relations I.e on the same day

Or else if you are not selected they will inform you that our HR will contact you

Interview Questions

• Asked about myself.....
      General finance based questions..........   Answer Question

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Sales Manager took my interview. He just asked me whether I am comfortable for sales or not. how you do know my current team member who referred you at Axis?
    Interview
    doc submission
    joining

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable for location far from your current address?   1 Answer

Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 1 with hr, 1 with line manager, branch manager and sales manager and the interview took 2 to 3 days time. they just check the interest of doing the job and which field of loans you are interested to work thats it

Interview Questions

• about the awareness of the product, and about the bike ownership and awareness of languages   Answer Question

Human Resources, BACK OFFICE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Mainly focus on communication skills & adaptability, there were general questions like tell me about yourself, etc
    there were generally two rounds of interview:
    1st round with recruiter and another one with branch head.

Interview Questions

• There were general questions like tell me about yourself, etc
      what was your roles & responsibilities in previous company?
      How much you are aware of with excel?
      Do you have any doubt about the role?
      About your project?
      Are you comfortable with the job timings?   1 Answer

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It take 2 to 3 hours only two rounds are there HR and Technical round. so easy to clear these round if u have good knowledge about market. NISM Series 8 equity derivatives certification is must.

Interview Questions

• Current market ? Which stock to buy ? which sector is good for investment   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. First Round was with the HR , he asked me about my background and why i am applying for this role. he asked me do you understand what profile you are being hired for.
    2. Second Round Team Leader of the Division which had vacancy , she asked me would you be comfortable working here and the timings here.
    3. Third Round was with DGM and Floor managers , they asked me general questions about Market , what is Bull Market. She also asked me about my family and what do they do.
    4. Forth Round was Final round where they told me my CTC and gave me the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Q1. How will you sell this Mutual Fund?   1 Answer

Business Executive In Auto Loans Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kottayam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Kottayam (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

interview was bit easy and there was no over question maybe the interview was for selecting a field officer.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (New Delhi (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

my interview held was in January 2011 .

Interview Questions

• Can i fulfill this responsibility for this job   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

the office is very easy to approach for jobs you have to just walk in directly to the HR and submit the resume but while submitting resume please take care that you have reference of any of your friend or any previous employer so that they can know about your credentials.please carry previous company pay slips or reliving letter. the work culture there is very proffessional and disciplened, the employees of this company are very supportive and warm.

Interview Questions

• the employer would like to see your self confidence and would ask you questions about product related terminology and your exposure on the loan products.   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes i was able to negotiate on basis of my experience and confidence.