KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

AxisRooms

Add an Interview

AxisRooms Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AxisRooms

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AxisRooms (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview I having three steps Mostly asked about you work previous experience ,skill. and behaviors, first will be on call and another one will be via google meet or zoom .

Interview Questions
  • Asked about you previous work experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore)

Interview

It was an project based task , where you have to design a responsive website with 4 pages along with form and Google maps , photos Using Bootstrap or any other CSS Framework.

Interview Questions
  • I got a project to do after I was asked about the few questions related om the project.

Anonymous Employee in Jayanagar 2nd Block

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Jayanagar 2nd Block)

Interview

interview has total of 3 rounds where first round is telephonic.while second round i went to office for coding test once coding test is done immediately i had my hr discussion and got hired immediately.

Interview Questions
  • midum level interview questions like what is angularjs ,difference between double equal to and triple equal to

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview was good. I was a given a UI coding task. which I completed in given time. and there were 1 face2face technical round followed by manager round & HR Round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore) in Feb 2018

Interview

THere were only 2 rounds and very easy rounds. THe first round was aptitude test , very easy one THe 2nd round was interview with the pannel, they just check your commincation skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore) in Feb 2017

Interview

Telephonic Round followed by two Managerial rounds followed by HR. In telephonic round they will check for the communication. Thereafter they will call and the same day one manager and one senior manager took the rounds. The senior manager can be the cpmpany cofounder also to check the attitude of the candidate

Interview Questions
  • Survival instinct in a tough situation and tackling the angry and leaving clients and how to retain them from the business point of view of the company

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore) in Dec 2016

Interview

Got hired as Intern and continued to be full time employee based on performance. Two Rounds selection process: - 1). Analytical round 2). Technical round

Interview Questions
  • Based on python, django, MongoDB
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore) in Aug 2015

Interview

Interview was held correctly, energy was good, questions not to difficult. Now I see that AxisRooms is like a big family, so coming for interview scared is not necessary. They asked me also about my wishes about work, so I felt there will be quite much of open space for my growth as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore) in Jul 2015

Interview

They just asked me how much salary you accept.. and gave the answer and in 2 days I had the offer letter... no interview process... it was shocking... this is the reason why they have inefficient employees... all they are doing is wasting investors money..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AxisRooms (Bangalore) in May 2015

Interview

The whole process was intermediated by AIESEC, since my apply on the job until the match. I had only one process of interview, by Skype, where the CEO of the AxisRooms, Mr. Anil Kumar Prasanna talked to me. We talked more about my previous experiences, of life and professional, and he explained me what would be my functions here and He checked if I was really interested in accepting this challenging of moving to India and live in a completely different culture.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you are ready to face India?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews