AxleTech International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at AxleTech International

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AxleTech International (Troy, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone call with HR to talk about previous experience and setup an interview. Interview was on-site and very relaxed. HR followed up a few days later after the interview to give an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions. Nothing too complicated that would put you on the spot   Answer Question

CNC Lathe Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AxleTech International (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

They ask you about your past working history and also asked some technical questions and situational questions. If you are doing drugs and have a criminal conviction, do not bother applying because they do background check for the past 100 years of your life, its like applying for a job from the FBI.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What would you do if type of questions.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AxleTech International (Troy, MI).

Interview

Interview was pretty standard, with 3 stakeholders in a group setting. Most questions asked were relevant and on-point, with no obvious time-wasters.

The issue is that AxleTech completely misrepresented the position. I applied for and was hired to a director-level position, only to learn later that I would only be needed for a temporary project. AxleTech management (still in place as of April 2015) intentionally acted in an unethical manner. For this reason, they should not be trusted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with xyx. How did you handle abc. Explain your reasoning for 123.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AxleTech International (Troy, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

Head Hunter called in; HR interview first, then introduce to direcct report, after that direct to relative directors. Job was offered after all through, the job offer includes the bonus of 15-45% on performance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

annual leave vacation, and bonus negotiation.