Axon Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axon Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota, Bogota

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Bogotá, Bogota, Bogota) in Mar 2014

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in sales
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. There were several telephone interviews, followed by a few Skype interviews. Overall, they were pretty easy to interview with. Much of their interviews being much more of a conversation, instead of a typical 20 question interrogation. The entire process seemed to be very natural, and inspired hope in the possibility of working for, and growing with the company.

Interview Questions
  • What my thoughts were about the HCM consulting industry.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013

Interview

the interview was a two step process, with the first one being a phone screen by the recruiter, then a technical interview with a subject matter expert. once you clear these two, there is a face to face interview with one of the Directors at Atlanta Georgia. The third interview focuses on inter personal skills and fit of the individual within the team. Also an important factor is client facing skills and communications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (London, England, England) in May 2013

Interview

Very straightforward and to the point interview.

Interview Questions
  • I knew the consultants very well hence didn't have difficult interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Kuala Lumpur) in May 2011

Interview

Interview with a consultant, gets a good view on who you are as a person, and what you have done and contributed to your previous companies or clients. tests you on some oracle and SAP transactions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Boston, MA) in May 2010

Interview

I was contacted through my LinkedIn account by an Axon Solutions recruiter for the position that I was offered. I had a 1:1 in-person interview with the vertical lead. The offer followed immediately afterward, which I accepted. My employment commenced two weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest asset as a consultant?

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Kuala Lumpur) in Apr 2009

Interview

The hiring process is a bit slow. It takes about 3 months to process everything from recruitment to interview to hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed