Axon Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Axon Solutions

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted through my LinkedIn account by an Axon Solutions recruiter for the position that I was offered. I had a 1:1 in-person interview with the vertical lead. The offer followed immediately afterward, which I accepted. My employment commenced two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest asset as a consultant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Excellent

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

the interview was a two step process, with the first one being a phone screen by the recruiter, then a technical interview with a subject matter expert. once you clear these two, there is a face to face interview with one of the Directors at Atlanta Georgia. The third interview focuses on inter personal skills and fit of the individual within the team. Also an important factor is client facing skills and communications.

Managing Consultant Developing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. There were several telephone interviews, followed by a few Skype interviews. Overall, they were pretty easy to interview with. Much of their interviews being much more of a conversation, instead of a typical 20 question interrogation. The entire process seemed to be very natural, and inspired hope in the possibility of working for, and growing with the company.

Interview Questions

• What my thoughts were about the HCM consulting industry.   1 Answer

Business Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2014.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward and to the point interview.

Interview Questions

• I knew the consultants very well hence didn't have difficult interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes easy to negotiate.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is a bit slow. It takes about 3 months to process everything from recruitment to interview to hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was smooth.

SAP Basis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axon Solutions (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with a consultant, gets a good view on who you are as a person, and what you have done and contributed to your previous companies or clients. tests you on some oracle and SAP transactions