Axonius Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axonius

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axonius (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Dec 2021

Interview

I was contacted after submitting a resume at LinkedIn, the process included three interviews in which I met with the direct manager, the department manager and the recruiter. A very positive candidate process, matching expectations and checking suitability.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are suitable for the job? tell me about yourself... What are your concerns in a new job
    Answer Question

Axonius

Application

I interviewed at Axonius

Interview

You do HR interview , then israel team interview, then IT team interview (english, zoom) and then IT team leader interview (english, zoom). The focus is more about the interpersonal relations than proffesional. They want to know if your vibe will fit well in their team. The job is tier 1 technical support

Interview Questions
  • The gave me 3 problems to decide which one should i go first, which second and third

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

312 Comments

Join the conversation on

Axonius

Application

I interviewed at Axonius

Interview

I honestly do not remember applying, but was contacted for an interview and had the interview a week later with a Recruiter on Zoom. The interview is more of a conversation. I thought we had an amazing interview, and she said she would forward my resume to the Sr. Accountant and Manager, and that I would hear from another Recruiter to schedule the interview. The next day, i received an email that says you're not moving forward. I'm sure they have no interest in increasing their minority headcount specifically blacks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axonius (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Aug 2021

Interview

Phone call to knowing technical background and former projects and Introduce the company and its solutions. A zoom conversation with two senior developers from the company. The company product demo introduce and after it start a technical questions in python mostly.

Interview Questions
  • How to improve a website processing?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Axonius (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Whole process is very unprofessional with no feedback and ghosting. Goes completely against the way the CEO says the company behaves. Disappointing for a company that has a lot of potential to be something special

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axonius (Fairbanks, AK) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by several people before being hired, including several inside the team I was applying for. Each interview was more of a conversation and felt very relaxed. While easy-going and comfortable, the interview was very technical at times, as you would expect from a technical position. The answers to the questions I received regarding the company structure, environment, and goals were on point with the actual facts.

Interview Questions
  • You are getting data from a Python program that is interfacing with an API. You need to know which fields the Python program is retrieving data from. Can you do it?

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axonius (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2020

Interview

1 hour of Zoom interview seperated in 2 parts. Intro about yourself and Axonius. 3 questions: including basic JS questions such as Async Programming, Pure Vanilla JS and some ES6 features.

Interview Questions
  • 1. vanilla js , implement array sorting 2. CR questions for bad written code 3. Animations basic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axonius (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

Very positive interview with CISO. Even though I didn't know the answers to some of the questions, the interviewer was super nice about it and tried to help me out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Axonius (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview/company overview with the recruiter, then an interview with Axonius. The interview with Axonius was very direct, technical. The interview felt more like a conversation than an actual interview. We covered all the topics you would expect for a Sales Engineering role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed