Azure Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Azure Dynamics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Azure Dynamics

Lead Engineer, Program Engineering Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Azure Dynamics (Woburn, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

First contact was a phone screen interview with the senior HR person. This was followed a couple of days later by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was then invited down to interview with a larger group consisting of the hiring manager, hr representative, VP engineering, and a technical person. Lots of fairly normal questions...what are your strengths/weaknesses? What makes you a good fit for this position? Overall, they seem to be good people who believe in their company's mission and care about employees' quality of life.

I was called back the following week for one more on-site interview with the senior HR person and hiring manager. This seemed to go well, but they went into a "thinking it over" mode, where they've remained for several months.

Interview Questions

• If you could recommend one book for your manager to read, what would it be?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Azure Dynamics (Woburn, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was top notch. It consisted of a scheduled phone interview followed by an on-site interview. The interview was conducted by an HR professional as well as a department manager. The interview consisted of personality, situational and technical questions. Their HR department was polite and professional and I was very impressed with the entire process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Azure Dynamics (Oak Park, MI) in November 2010.

Interview

Technical Skills: Control Systems Knowledge, Software Knowledge, Testing knowledge, Vehicle debugging and Testing.
    First Step: Resume Screening
    Second Step: Phone Interview with HR
    Third Step: Phone with Team Lead
    Fourth Round: Onsite Interview
    Accept/Reject
    Interview is not very hard if you know your stuff well. Be thorough with the content of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult situation at work with your boss and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question