B&R Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at B&R Stores

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at B&R Stores (Lincoln, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

They have no idea what they want in people & the interview process shows. I was contacted by two different people who didn't appear to be in communication. When I showed up for the interview they acted like they didn't know that I was coming.

Produce Clerk Interview

Interview

I felt that, for the most part, most of the interview questions were pretty straight forward. I did feel that there were a few questions, here and there, that were a little different from the questions in an average interview. For example, one question that I was asked was "If you had to pick a candy bar that described who you are, which candy bar would you pick?" I thought that, for an interview for a produce clerk position, this question was a bit "out of right field". I certainly didn't expect it. However, the overall interview process was fairly relaxed, so this single odd question is not a huge deal.

Interview Questions

• The candy bar question mentioned above.   1 Answer

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at B&R Stores (Lincoln, NE) in September 2014.

Interview

phone interview as I lived in another state. Good description of job. Had a candid conversation about expectations of the store I would be working at. Very honest about its under performance and the challenges that were ahead.