BBDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBDO Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.5

Global Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BBDO.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call asking me to have an in-person interview at their office. The interview was postponed two times which is about three weeks due to the interviewer's family emergency, and I was informed on the exact day of the interview only several hours ahead of the scheduled time. After they finally met with me, no one told me when the decision would be made, and I had to follow up again with them. Ultimately the director's assistant informed me that they could not accept my application.

Although I contacted the director who interviewed me several times before and after the interview, she never had the courtesy to reply to my email, or inform me of the result, or offer any explanation for why I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a little about yourself
      Q: Are you sensitive?
      Q: Have you worked in a corporate environment?
      Q: What is your biggest weakness?
      Q: What is your biggest strength?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).

Interview

Came in to interview with two HR associates. The first was more junior and asked very basic questions. The second was more of a senior HR associate who asked about my experience.

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).

Interview

2 rounds. one with Hiring manager and follow up with CIO. very straight forward, and conversational interviews at both levels. Process moved pretty quickly form first talk with recruiter to offer being extended.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBDO.

Interview

The interview process was great--I fell in love with BBDO and all of the wonderful people who work there. I completed a two Skype interviews with senior staff and then was offered a job. HR took a little long to get back to me, but BBDO is well worth the wait!

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my experiences. I don't remember there being typical interview questions!   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BBDO in February 2016.

Interview

Over the phone 20 minute conversation with HR rep. Extremely easy going conversation based questions. Nothing hard hitting or out of the blue. Got an offer at the end of the conversation and received an email with the offer in writing later that week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BBDO.

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad at all. The tone was casual and friendly, more conversational and the conversation just seemed to flow. Advertising interviews in general are like that often though.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned from your previous advertising experiences? Basic stuff   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BBDO in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely quick. I applied for a creative intern position and was expecting to be grilled on my portfolio and previous work, but they hardly mentioned it, if at all. I believe they asked me one question, then asked if I had any questions myself. After about a 7 minute conversation with the HR head, and the creative department supervisor they offered me the position. It was probably the strangest yet most painless interview I've ever had. It sounds like they had already really made up their minds before calling people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Calm and casual. I was expecting the interview process to be much more nerve-wracking. However, the lady who interviewed me was young and very kind. This was my first interview so I did not expect the interviewee to go that in-depth. She asked basic questions about me along with a few questions about the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with HR at BBDO, and then with 2 account directors two weeks later. HR is essentially impossible to get in touch with, and isn't the best at following up.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite food? What's your favorite TV show? How do you find a needle in a haystack?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).

Interview

I add an informational interview with someone in HR. The BBDO office environment is incredible, and it would definitely be a very exciting and fun place to work. I am a senior graduating in June, so I was a little too early to apply to a particular position, but it was really helpful to see the office and get a foot in the door.