BBDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BBDO

2.5

Sort:

Strategic Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BBDO in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online to a LinkedIn job listing based in Munich, Germany. I applied online and recieved and invitation to do a phone interview with two members of the department. They did not ask many questions as they had a pretty good idea of me from my CV and Cover Letter and instead immediately asked if I had questions. I had some, but I should have probably had more and better omes.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Friendly, professional. We reviewed my portfolio and discussed schooling, grades, honors, etc. I was given other recommendations for referral during the approval process. I was asked many questions, discussed background and personal appreciations. Discussed contact recommendation and future raises and promotion potential.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).

Interview

Came in to interview with two HR associates. The first was more junior and asked very basic questions. The second was more of a senior HR associate who asked about my experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with for a new client and met with two members of the team for 30 minutes each back to back days. The questions were pretty easy and conversation flowed easily. It was important to come prepared with background on the client in the news.

Interview Questions

• What are three words your friends would use to describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Calm and casual. I was expecting the interview process to be much more nerve-wracking. However, the lady who interviewed me was young and very kind. This was my first interview so I did not expect the interviewee to go that in-depth. She asked basic questions about me along with a few questions about the industry.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBDO.

Interview

The interview process was great--I fell in love with BBDO and all of the wonderful people who work there. I completed a two Skype interviews with senior staff and then was offered a job. HR took a little long to get back to me, but BBDO is well worth the wait!

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my experiences. I don't remember there being typical interview questions!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with HR at BBDO, and then with 2 account directors two weeks later. HR is essentially impossible to get in touch with, and isn't the best at following up.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite food? What's your favorite TV show? How do you find a needle in a haystack?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).

Interview

I add an informational interview with someone in HR. The BBDO office environment is incredible, and it would definitely be a very exciting and fun place to work. I am a senior graduating in June, so I was a little too early to apply to a particular position, but it was really helpful to see the office and get a foot in the door.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BBDO.

Interview

After being being referred by a friend, I met with HR and then had a series of interviews with people on the account I was interviewing for. It is important to have a friend to help you get your foot in the door because they receive so many applications. This is the best way to remove yourself from the clutter if you don't have much ad agency experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO in September 2018.

Interview

I couldn’t have asked for a more efficient interview process. I applied online and received an email 30 minutes later. I interviewed with the group account director 2 days later. A week after my first interview, I had a second phone interview with the supervisor of the specific team that I would be working on. I received an offer 1 week later.