BCE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.6

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCE (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

It was OK, I was ran through the process of moving with the company. I was ran through the base pay and commission process. It was a good opportunity for some one with door to door sales, but I'm not that type of individual.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCE (Bingham Farms, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

3 Part Process. Met with Dan the manager. First part was 15 minutes, get to know you interview. Then the 2nd interview more more of a company briefing over view. You learned more about the process of what you will be doing from start to finish in the company. This job is to sell Direct TV. Third interview on the phone, stating weather or not you got the position.

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BCE (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

After the initial application process, got an email to complete a Video Interview within 48 hours.
    5 Questions, 45 seconds to read the question and 1:30 minutes to answer.
    Behavioural Interview afterwards along with a Case study and personality assessment.

Finance ATO Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCE in September 2017.

Interview

Consisted of a video interview, after applying to the posting and networking with their team on campus. The interview had six questions, which were all behavioral except for the final one which involved some creativity.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCE (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Hired through an agency.

Interview Questions

• Had to build a kite from odds and ends supplied with other applicants.   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCE (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was initially a group interview. The interviewers asked the group to work on an activity together in order to determine how each individual handled the situation, and dealt with other applicants. This was the first time I experienced a group interview; it was interesting to see how you compare to other applicants given the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Using these 10 items, how would you save yourselves from being stuck on a deserted island?   Answer Question

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCE in April 2009.

Interview

The recruiter did an excellent job in explaining the newly created position and the culture of the company. The interviewers were execs of the company and very professional and personal. An excellent representation of their company and their need.

Interview Questions

• What are your weeknesses or what do you stuggle with?   1 Answer