BDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BDO (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and received interview invitation one week after. The interview was easy, pretty standard questions. They would want to if you have had experience in the past, but even you don't (like me), you should provide examples to them to show you have the capability of doing so. Got the result 2 hours after the interview. Pretty fast

Interview Questions

• How did you maintain confidentiality when managing information?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

First was contacted by the business development department. Interview was a phone interview with 2 partners. Asked questions but were also very informative about the job was about. Recommend having a lot of questions prepared.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was strange that I was interviewed by a couple of other administrative assistants first, and then quickly interviewed via telephone while at their office by management. One of the administrative assistants that interviewed me was sitting there picking at her fingernails the entire time and barely made eye contact with me. I got the feeling right off the bat that she didn't like me. Her lack of interest in our conversation only served to prove that I was correct in my assessment of her personal feelings toward me.

Interview Questions

• Rate my ability to use Excel on a scale from 1 - 10.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO (New York, NY).

Interview

Online application; one online attitude test; One round of written test including translation and essay; one round of group interview by HR and one round of individual interview by department heads

Interview Questions

• Group interview asking questions related to public issues   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an phone interview with the recruiter.
    She only asked very basic questions.
    The interview time was about 15 minutes.
    She replied me the confirmation for the office interview just right after interview by email.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview with BDO last week. It was very conversational and there was no behavioral questions at all. We just went through my resume and most of time I was explaining the tasks that I did during my internship.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO in October 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was pretty quiet. And she only asked me two questions: why tax, why BDO. That only took ten minutes, then she wanted to end the conversation. I really didn't know what was going on there.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy. Conversational. People are nice.
    No behavior questions. Just conversation.
    Prepare for more questions.
    Go through the resume.
    Make sure very familiar about your resume.
    Ask more and more questions
    Talk about "people"

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Started out with campus recruitment, meeting recruiter, staff, and managers. Applied through the campus job site, had 1 on-campus interview, and 3 office interviews. Each interview were 30 minutes long. Offer was sent in an email.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BDO (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two parts. The first interview was on campus, it was a conversational and my interviewer made me feel extremely comfortable. The second step was an office visit, this consisted of 3 interviews and was a combination of behavioral questions and simple conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is an example of when you were challenged at work?
      Which one of our core values resonates with you most?
      Answer Question