BDO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BDO Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

First round interview was on campus just behavioral questions. Next got a call for on-site interview which was simple and four rotations with different people every time. It started at 7:30am to 11:00am. Again same process just behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Run me through your experiences with previous internship I had   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on-campus for this position. All in all it was a pretty easy interview. Mostly just centered around asking about my experience on my resume with a few typical behavioral types of questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO (Columbia, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to BDO through my University career services portal. I heard back within a week or so that I had been selected for an interview which was conducted on campus. The interview was relaxed and a very comfortable situation. It was with one person who was very friendly. The interviewer mostly just went through my resume and it felt more like a casual conversation then an interview. Overall the experience was positive.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

Had 3 sets of interviews with senior directors and senior managers. Had a 4th interview with a partner and senior manager. Very basic get to know you type of interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BDO (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and received interview invitation one week after. The interview was easy, pretty standard questions. They would want to if you have had experience in the past, but even you don't (like me), you should provide examples to them to show you have the capability of doing so. Got the result 2 hours after the interview. Pretty fast

Interview Questions

• How did you maintain confidentiality when managing information?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BDO.

Interview

First was contacted by the business development department. Interview was a phone interview with 2 partners. Asked questions but were also very informative about the job was about. Recommend having a lot of questions prepared.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was strange that I was interviewed by a couple of other administrative assistants first, and then quickly interviewed via telephone while at their office by management. One of the administrative assistants that interviewed me was sitting there picking at her fingernails the entire time and barely made eye contact with me. I got the feeling right off the bat that she didn't like me. Her lack of interest in our conversation only served to prove that I was correct in my assessment of her personal feelings toward me.

Interview Questions

• Rate my ability to use Excel on a scale from 1 - 10.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO (New York, NY).

Interview

Online application; one online attitude test; One round of written test including translation and essay; one round of group interview by HR and one round of individual interview by department heads

Interview Questions

• Group interview asking questions related to public issues   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an phone interview with the recruiter.
    She only asked very basic questions.
    The interview time was about 15 minutes.
    She replied me the confirmation for the office interview just right after interview by email.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview with BDO last week. It was very conversational and there was no behavioral questions at all. We just went through my resume and most of time I was explaining the tasks that I did during my internship.