BDP International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.2

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDP International (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and scheduled an interview. The interview was conducted by the A/R Supervisor and Manager. Pretty basic and to the point. I was called back that day with an offer.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDP International (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two-person panel interview was met by a person of the Talent Acquisition team first. It seems that this place is a Churn and Burn, which is not what I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an unhappy customer/coworker when dealing with a crisis and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Export Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDP International (Aston, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was a very relaxed interview. Was a two person interview, they asked basic questions as well as my work history. Wanted to know how my previous work experience could help me at this current job. Both were very laid back and friendly. Interview only lasted about twenty minutes or so.

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BDP International (Houston, TX).

Interview

quick and to the point, they had me take a test and then if i passed the questions asked on the test I would interview with the managers more then one in a conference room they do not keep what they offer you in place or consistent.

Import Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDP International (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job via my college's job link portal. The corporate hiring manager called me on the phone to complete the initial interview. This initial interview was followed by a phone interview by the office manager. About a week later, I got an email awarding me the job.

Interview Questions

• There was a very brief conversation about my qualifications. Most of the interview was talking about my availability and them telling me details about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had posted the wage online and when they asked how much I was looking to make, I said that the wage listed online was sufficient.

Shipping Documentation Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BDP International (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I went in and met with the manager. I definitely could not read if I got the job or not because he has zero personality and it was very difficult to talk with him. In fact, when I left I knew that I did not get the job. And then the very next day I got the phone call that I indeed did get hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BDP International (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very mutual in terms of me learning about the organization and culture, as well as the company learning more about me. They have a very professional process by which I as the candidate was given all of the details about benefits, policies and what to expect on day one. I also was provided with a really nice introduction about how the company came to be. This business is family owned and it gave a historical write-up of how it developed through the years.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions that I was asked were to determine whether the culture of the company would be a good match for me and vice versa. everyone with whom I met was interested in knowing me as well as my capabilities. One thing that really impressed me was that I was asked about how I can infuse fun into the workplace. it was clear that people work hard, when you spend so much time with a company day today it's also important to enjoy what you do.   Answer Question
    • As with most interviews, I was asked about my work history, what I liked and my various roles, what I did not like and the reasons for the few work experiences that I have had throughout my career.   Answer Question
    • I was asked what I know about BDP international and why I wanted to join the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was competitive and confirmed for me that joining the company was in deed the right decision. I found the process to be very professionally handled, no gameplaying whatsoever.

Import Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BDP International in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter called and asked questions about my background, told me about the company and position. Asked why I wanted to leave current job, asked about my experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair offer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDP International in January 2015.

Interview

2 panel board, Was a conversational type of interview. Very cordial gentlemen who spent most the time describing the nuts and bolts of the position. I got that customer service was very important to them as they were really impressed with mine and were interested in honing in on my real world skills on the spot.

Logistics Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDP International (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Meet with Team Leader and HR Representative. Went over resume, position, and any questions I had. It was very much a conversation more than an interviewer asking a bunch of questions. There was a focus on the day to day tasks of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a disgruntled client and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation