BENTELER Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Shreveport, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked which job I wanted no direct questions asked initially. Upon going to shreveport I was Placed in front of a Huge panel of people that knew very little about the job requirements and questioned brutally for 1.5 hours

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be the Metallurgist or lab manager, Several questions from people who had no business interviewing my...one of which was a direct report to me interviewed me. Very weird   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

My resume was selected after a career fair and i was offered the opportunity to come in and demonstrate my skill and show that I was qualified enough. Previous to Benteler I only had one other internship breifly and a tutor job and my GPA was a 3.4.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions revolved around my technical ability to use CAD software and be driven to do independent work.   Answer Question

Line Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BENTELER Group in July 2013.

Interview

I initially went through Aerotek to get the spot at Benteler. I talked with my recruiter in the beginning and he talked with JD the first shift Hot Stamp manager. Once they both decided that I should be interviewed JD scheduled a time. After arriving to the plant at a timely fashion and waiting for 45mins after the scheduled time I found out that he was not there that he went on vacation, so the interview was scheduled a week later. That was the first down side since he didn't communicate with myself or the recruiter about the interview needing to be changed.

Second attempt went ok. We talked about my experience, the process of Hot Stamp lines, and my training process.
    I was supposed to be trained in first shift for 6 weeks then go to third shift.

I went in the following day to find out I wasn't suppose to start first shift I had to report directly to third shift.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Duncan, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

I thought that it went very well. They were interested in my experience. Didn't ask too many personal questions. I felt at ease and comfortable. Over all, I liked the person giving the interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask about my experience   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Goshen, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Intial round was a phone screening and it Was genuine and was more work related and about past experiences. Se ons round was a one on one interview and I was asked explain about my experiences listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Was your integrity hurt by any decisions you made at your previous company?   1 Answer

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Duncan, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

Very sloppy process. Online application led to face to face interview with2 senior level managers that knew nothing about the plant. Once complete, I asked for a tour of the plant and that is when I was informed of their titles. Was told that I would then meet with the plant manager and staff but no meeting was scheduled. Disorganized process leading to a negative opinion of the company.

Interview Questions

• Standard START type of stuff with some technical prodding.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Pretty basic, one day event, met with different leaders and peers, met with a large group on the am then individuals, had lunch with the team, interviewed all afternoon then had an off site 1:1 with the potential manager

Other offer

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Shreveport, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was over all very cool and relaxed. The Recruiter was a very nice person that made the interview process nice and relaxed. Offering water and having a short personal conversation took all scraeness from my shoulder. The interview reflected a big company that is still family owned and driven but it seems to be very professional and growing The explanation of the company was clear and detailed so I did not have any questions after it.

Interview Questions

• I asked for other oportunities for the future as I see myself also growing in the future.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no place for negotiation at all.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Holland, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview went well. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Plant tour was very informative. Interview to hire process went fairly quickly over a matter of a week. Looking forward to working with this team!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Pressline Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BENTELER Group (Holland, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

They mainly ask about your work history and experience and how you would handle yourself in different situations. They then ask how you would be a good fit for the job at hand and ask how you are with responsibility.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about this job?   1 Answer