BI WORLDWIDE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Edina, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Rigorous process with multiple meetings. Both individual and group meetings that were very targeted. Long process with multiple communication touch points. Overall a good experience.
    Manager seemed competent.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very long and detailed. Must take tests first and if you pass you speak to others working in the area you will be working in. If all goes well you get invited to Minneapolis for a very tough day long interview process. Its tough but it seems to be the best way to make sure there is a fit on both sides.

Interview Questions

• Most questions dealt with prospecting style and account development style.   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Edina, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for what I though was a Business Analyst position, making sure to review responsibilities and qualifications before doing so to make sure it was a good match. When I arrived for a in-person panel interview, I quickly learned that they wanted someone much more technical. I was asked about experience with software and technology I was unfamiliar with that was NOT listed on the posting. Later, I was told they were looking for someone that "thinks like an engineer" That's great and all, but please don't waste my time and money leaving my consulting job to interview here! Make sure you list what you are looking for on the job posting!

Interview Questions

• Do you know ________ software?
      Show me how you would write this SQL query________
      Answer Question

Event Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter
    Logic test- ie. Number sequences
    Personality assessments
    In-person interview with hiring manager and supervisor

Interview questions were very streamlined standard interview questions. They ask you a lot about your employment history and emphasize the fast-paced nature of the job. They make it very clear that you are traveling 3/4 of the year. You need to be ok with being gone most of the time and to not expect a life outside of the job.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a situation where you are behind setting up for an event and you don't have enough time to do everything you need to do?   Answer Question

Event Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later I had a phone screen followed by online assessments. These were easy enough to complete but a bit time consuming. After these were completed I followed up with the woman I had my phone interview with but did not hear back for 3 weeks, not even a short response to my emails. Three weeks later I was contacted about in in person interview. It was very informal. They did not really ask any interview questions, just talked about the role. They were not professional at all. One interviewer made a joke about hoping my cat would die. I was not impressed, but stayed professional and laughed along. It has been almost a month since my interview but I have not heard back. I moved along to another position but I find it incredibly rude to not contact your interviewees to even just say no. I am not at all impressed.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of personal questions like if I was in a relationship. One interviewer made a joke about hoping my cat would die because this role involves so much travel. Very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Edina, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty casual - I went in twice because my supervisor wasn't there the first day, and then back again later, but this is not typical. It was very informal - no behavioral or other canned questions or anything like that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit more about what you did at _____ company.   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE.

Interview

The man I interviewed with was so disinterested in the process and kept yawning. I felt like I was keeping him awake. Their job descriptions weren't well defined, either.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

Sent in my resume through a friend that works there. Got a call from their recruiter that day. Had to tell them my salary requirements before continuing with conversation. When I asked what their range for the job was they told me that was confidential. I had to then take a timed cognitive test at home (think number sequences and similes) and a personality test. This was answering if I strongly agreed, agreed, felt neutral, disagreed, or strongly disagreed with statement like "I think stealing is OK as long as I don't know where the stolen thing came from" or "My co-workers would describe me as assertive." Some statements were repeated a few times in the test. I guess I passed, bc they called me the next day to set up an interview. It included a one-on-one with the manager of this position, and a group interview with three people that were in the same group as this position.

Interview Questions

• What's your management style? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Bloomington, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

Submitted online application. Heard back within a few days. Person asked a couple questions about my salary expectations and reason why I was looking for a job. Had to take online cognitive assessments before I could proceed. Once passing those, I was asked in for in-person interview where I met with direct manager.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Comprehensive. They reviewed all positions I had held in the last 20 plus years in detail. They wanted to know exactly what deliverables I brought, what challenges I faced, what strengths, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest project success   1 Answer