BMW Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BMW Financial Services

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

There was just one session for my interview. 3 people from marketing department interviewed me. And at the end of it, they gave me MS Excel problem with laptop computer.

Interview Questions

• What's your dream, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Dublin, OH).

Interview

A lot of your standard interview questions. She could tell I knew car financing in and out. A lot of how would you handle this situation? What are your strengths and weaknesses. Worst part was the AC was out in her office and I was sweating to death lol

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Hilliard, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

I was asked for an interview at BMWFS through my staffing company, Dawson Resources. I traveled to the BMWFS HQ, where I was sat down for a 1:1 interview with my supervisor. He asked me some questions about my experience with certain software, and detailed some of my potential responsibilities. It was a pretty standard interview, and was fairly laid back. Depending on your potential supervisor, this experience may vary.

Interview Questions

• A question about two rooms, one with 3 light switches, the other with three light bulbs corresponding to the light switches in the other room. If you can only leave your room once to go to the other room, at which point you will have to stay in the room with light bulbs, how do you determine which light switch corresponds to which light bulb?   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard with the HR rep phone screening interview first. She was polite and conducted the interview methodically and allowed for detailed answers to her questions.
    After passing that hurdle, the in-person interview was conducted. It was a panel interview of 3 people including the HR rep. The interview was more of a conversation than an interview, but they had specific questions in mind and guided the interview thru their questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you hear about working at BMW Financial from anyone prior to applying for the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with the staffing agency handling the placement and got a call back the next day to schedule the interview at BMW. The questions were all pretty basic, and at the second interview I got to go for a tour of the CR department after finishing the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about customer service experience and how you handle stress in the workplace. They really want to make sure that you're able to deal with handling the unexpected without   Answer Question

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Interview

About average, the process I would say took about 2 months. The interview was pretty comparable to any standard interview. Nothing really stood out that is worth mentioning. The best thing to do is be knowledgeable and passionate about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Easy interview process if you have any experience whatsoever with customer service. Only slight annoyance is that you first interview with the contractor and then with the actual BMW management, but both interviews are relatively low-stress. Beware: it's because they have incredibly high turnover, and many people wash out before training is done. They're just making sure you're articulate and have handled situations where you can solve problems for customers.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions about dealing with difficult customers - there are a lot of them, given the BMW clientele.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation possible, they tell you your hourly rate and then you start. Good raises are also hard to come by, especially if the timing of your hiring is off of when they do compensation reviews.

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Hilliard, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

In Columbus, I was initially contacted by a third party vendor (recruiter) for a phone interview. In person interview, web-based customer service test, typing test, and background check. 3rd interview will be on-site at BMW with a panel of 2-3 managers. Extremely friendly and professional people and process.

Interview Questions

• You will need to take a web-based customer service assessment online, a typing test (wpm), and provide background.

Why BMW? Learn the company background and understand what differentiates BMW from the industry and other organizations in general. " 12 Key Principles" (Really, you should do this for any job interview. I have had many job offers made to based almost solely on how much I knew about their company. Company info, values, and STAR preparation...huge)

Very down to earth and positive environment, just be yourself.   1 Answer
    • What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?
      STAR Interview/behavioral questions?
      Provide an example of an instance in which you were forced to manage a difficult client and how did you resolve/recover the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for this role and rightfully so. The role is contract-to hire- customer service/collections and is compensated quite fairly. Trust me

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter then hiring manager. Next was in person interview again with HR and hiring manager. Then in person interview with 3 other senior level managers. Finally a power point presentation to managers on starting strategy for the specific market.

Interview Questions

• Combination of standard interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, why you are looking, etc.) and behavioral/work situation questions (tell me about a time where you had a conflict, etc.).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW Financial Services (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Was through innosource just filled out paperwork then 1 on 1 interview that was really good, after that did some skills tests like customer call and typing test and it was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a experience that you had to handle with a difficult or upset customer   Answer Question