BNP Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Media.

Interview

Applied and took a week or so to set up an interview. Met with the editor, than was called back for a second interview with editor and publisher. Took about a month or two to get hired in.

Interactive Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Media (Troy, MI).

Interview

Emailed back and forth with contact, and had a phone interview before they brought me in for the in person interview. They started the interview late; it seems like they were busy with lunch. Interview was pretty average until they started asking negative questions about my past employers, ex. asking who I liked the best, who I hated, and why. Tried to answer as indirectly as possible, because it was an inappropriate question. After the interview, they never bothered to call or email with a status update.

Interview Questions

• Who was your worst boss and why did you hate them?   1 Answer

Interactive Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Media (Troy, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Went in and talked to two employees in a conference room. I left feeling very uncomfortable. They asked me a rapid fire of questions and felt slightly mocked. I wasn't expecting any follow-up but then got one that afternoon for a homework assignment. They did not get back to me for a week, and when they did, they said they are still reviewing candidates. That was two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose your university? Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Media.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a second interview with the hiring manager, a few weeks later I was asked to come in for an interview with more of the team I'd be working with. Overall I felt like everyone I talked to was interested in what I had to say and learning more about me as a candidate.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Media (Troy, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

At BNP you go through two different interviews. The first interview is informal, they mostly tell you about the company and get to know you. After this interview you meet with two to three more people. During this time they delve deeper into the interview process to see if you're a good fit

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Starts with phone interview and then in person interview. Meet with 2 people and it lasted an hour.

Audience Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Media (Troy, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

First was an email with phone interview- about 30 minutes, then a face-to-face interview about 1 hour, then a second face-to-face at about 30 minutes. I got the job offer the next day after the second interview. Was shorter than a few other places I had interviewed with right after college.

Interview Questions

• When I interviewed, the website was different and I didn't really know what the company did. They asked me if I knew what they did and I just said exactly that, " Your website is a little ambiguous...I'm not exactly sure." That was difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate salary and management was unsure. "I'm not sure, you could talk to HR..."

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensenville, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Media (Bensenville, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Great experience, met with owner and associate. We talked about the challenges of the company in the future years, and how I could help solve some of their problems.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle bringing in new business?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle rejection?   1 Answer