BNP Paribas Fortis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BNP Paribas Fortis

3.1

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis in February 2009.

Interview

I had to talk about my background, my cv, why i was interested in working for them.
    I had to explain my choices, why this country and my areas of interest.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2014.

Interview

HR Phone
    2 Business interviews
    HR assesment 4 hours
    HR final interview
    after the assement test you wait to see result of test. if positive you get offer. I wll keep writing untill i get the 50 word. So please ignore last sentence.

Interview Questions

• normal, nothing special, more about CV -
      the assement day was with externe, 2 cases & presentation - open new company advice on location.... Pay attention to details. I did not.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis.

Interview

It was a full day of interviews on a different location from their office. You would speak to people from multiple departments and at the end of the day get an offer (or not). They were filling multiple positions so the candidates also spoke with each other informally during the day.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to learn (archaic) programming language for their legacy systems; knowledge not necessarily useful outside of Fortis or the financial sector.   Answer Question

Pay; decided to stay self-employed.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis in July 2009.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Program Manager (I was referred by a former colleague of mine). We scheduled a phone interview within 2 days. I was interviewed by the Program Manager and the Project Manager, both professionally competent and with good people skills and we had an extensive talk about my resume and experiences. I was asked quite in details about specific task I performed. I inquired about the tasks as well and received clear information. A good interview!

Interview Questions

• How did we tackle netting pools when redesigning the credit risk management workflow?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay offered was the market rate.

IT Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2016.

Interview

very smooth, clear and effective. Skill and personality quiz with role playing on use cases from the real sector. other online quizes and in person interviews. Written and multiple choices, effective and distinguisher style

Interview Questions

• what is the ambition to bring you here   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2019.

Interview

Video call interview. There were two interviewers: HR and technical leader. The interview focused on the following arguments:
    1) Agile Metodology
    2) Team working
    3) Maven
    4) Versioning: Git VS SVN
    5) Database
    6) JPA

Junior Bankier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis in May 2018.

Interview

De sollicitatieprocedure bestond uit vier stappen.

Eerst telefooninterview van 20 minuten met een medewerker van Solvus. Daar werd voornamelijk op motivatie en commercieel inzicht gefocust. Ook werd in dit gesprek de functie omschreven.

Vervolgens kreeg ik een aantal redeneertesten via mail doorgestuurd. De dag daarna kreeg ik te horen dat ik geslaagd was voor de testen.

Daarop volgde een face-to-face gesprek met een HR medewerker van Solvus. Ook hier werden vragen rond motivatie en commercieel inzicht gesteld, aangevuld door vragen over de verschillende diensten en producten van BNP Paribas Fortis.

Na een positieve afloop van dit gesprek kreeg ik een afspraak voor een laatste gesprek met een directeur van het regionale kantorennet van BNP Paribas Fortis.

Dit laatste gesprek bij de kantoordirecteur was technischer met vragen over de financiële wereld, de gang van zaken in het bankwezen en een aantal cases om commercialiteit te testen.

Interview Questions

• Hoe verwacht u dat het bankwezen zich in de nabije toekomst zal ontwikkelen?

Verkoop mij item X (willekeurig item aanwezig op het bureau).   1 Answer

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis (Paris (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

j'ai eu un entretien par telephone avec 3 responsables (Delivery Manager , le responsible du centre et la responsible équipe )
    In deuxième entretien avec le responsible des ressources humaines pour valider la candidature

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis (Brussels (Belgium)) in June 2014.

Interview

Long et pas efficace au niveau du type de test. Le manager direct n'a pas été convié pour le processus de recrutement. Trop lent pour recevoir le feedback et le processus d'intégration est médiocre.
    Le point positif est au niveau de la négociation salariale, cette dernière est claire, simple et un peu rigide sur certains points

Interview Questions

• Expérience dans le système bancaire?   1 Answer

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Fortis (Geneva (Switzerland)) in November 2013.

Interview

entretien avec les rh puis suite a la premiere preselection effectué entretien avec le chef du département afin de voir si je pouvais correspondre au profil qu il recherchait, une foi leur réflexion faite et après avoir vu d'autres candidats ceux ci m'ont rappelé pour me proposer un job